x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed xWooWoox Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Woo, Dec 21, 2020.

Tags:
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Woo

Woo Established Member

Your in-game name: xWooWoox What timezone are you in? Pacific Time Zone (PT). What country do you live in? I reside in the United States. What languages do you speak? I'm monolinguistic, I only speak English. Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes, I have OBS as my preferred recording software. Why do you think you should become a mod? I should become a mod because I've been a member of Mineverse since 2014. Although I've been inconsistently active, I'm prepared to commit to Mineverse and contribute to the community in any way possible. I enjoy helping others and would love to be a recognizably influential member of staff on Mineverse. How long can you be active on the server everyday? I'm available 3-4 hours every day. How long have you been playing Mineverse? I've played on Mineverse since 2014. What punishments have you received in the last 9 months? (Forums & In-game) If I recall correctly, I haven't received any punishments within the last 9 months. Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes. Do you have 50 Post Count? Yes, I have a 50 Post Account. Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes, I have Two Factor Authentication enabled. Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? I had an account that was registered on the Mineverse forums for more than two weeks, but I forgot the password. I've created a new account. Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Yes, for offline communication I have Skype and Discord. What is your Discord tag? milky#0858

2. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.