x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • What is Grave Digging?

Discussion in 'Rules & Information' started by Mineverse, Oct 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Mineverse

Mineverse Forums System Forums System

WHAT IS GRAVEDIGGING?
      No, grave-digging is not going to someone's grave and digging their bodies up to steal what they were buried with...

Grave digging, AKA "necro posting", is the term we use here on Mineverse when someone posts on a thread that has been "inactive" for 2 months or more. But, there are some exclusions to grave digging, and they are listed below.

Necro-posting has no effect on suggestions, help, report, introductions, and ban appeals. This means that if you wanted, you could go comment on one that is over a year old in these sections.

Only the owner is allowed to "reopen" their old threads by simply commenting on them. If you have a thread that is a year old, go ahead and comment on it! You're allowed to!

I made this thread because I am tired of seeing people grave-dig threads... but only if the threads that were over a month old were archived.. that's for another thread. ;)

[​IMG]
      Pops you owe me
      thorraks you're welcome
      • Do not post in a thread older than 60 days. (no grave-digging)
        **This rule does not apply to the forums: Introductions, Help & General Questions, Suggestions and "Official" threads.**
      YOU are allowed to grave dig SUGGESTIONS, HELP, REPORT, INTRODUCTIONS and BAN APPEALS. You are not allowed to grave dig any other thread from any other section. Doing so will result in a possible temp ban or other punishment.

Stopping grave-digging is just another step to improving these forums.

Updated on October 1st, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.