x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Welcome2Gulag_ mod application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Welcome2Gulag_, May 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Welcome2Gulag_

Welcome2Gulag_ Established Member

My in-game name: Welcome2Gulag
      My timezone: Sweden GMT+2
      My country: Sweden
      Language: I speak very good english so thats no problem.
      I have got medal to capture clips and i have also got nvidia geforce experience to take screenshots or record. If you have some recording/clip programs please tell me about them because im very active and it could be necessary
      Why should i become a mod?
      I think that i should become mod because im VERY active on the server, and i have also noticed that the server is very in need of staffs, i havent seen one in a year. There are some good mods on here and i think i would also be a great mod because iam really happy to help people and make the server a better place. I am active on both creative kit pvp op pvp skyblock skywars. And i have played on the server and been active for years.

How long can you bee active on the server?
      Almost every day. But because i am 15 years old i have school, but when i get home. Also on the weekends. As i said before i will be very active for the servers sake, Because it is in need om MODS.

How long have i been playing mineverse?
      Well i have played on mineverse since 13 and as i said i am 15 years old so its a pretty long time. I have been really active. I really really like this server and it has been with me a whole lot of years. I have had a blast on the server both alone and with all kinds of friends. I have recommended the server to so many people and i have helped out the community. This forum account wasnt created when i was around the age of 13 because i was kinda dum lol. But i have had a couple of accounts on here.

What punishments have i recieved in the last 9 months
      I have had no punishments in the last 9 months what so ever, i have been a good boy. As i said i really like the server and i dont want to get banned or muted or punished because i have made so much progress on it. I dont think i have been banned before i maybe have been but i dont know. But in the last 9 months i have not been punished with anything.

Do i have any past experience as a mod

Not really but some of my friends have been mods on other servers and i have learned from them. But overall i have not been MOD on another server. But i would really like to learn one thing or another.

Do i meet all the Mineverse requirements?
      I dont really meet all of em such as 50 post count but i reach 2FA, And i have definitely been registered for more then 2 weeks. I have been registered for maybe a year or two i dont really know. But im active on the forums as well. Sometimes i post and sometimes i dont it depends. But i am very active on both platforms. I have both discord and skype
      DISCORD: ________#6969
      Skärmbild 2022-05-09 210903.png

Attached Files:

2. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.