x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Implemented Warp to private farms.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Apollo123, May 24, 2022.

Tags:
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Apollo123

Apollo123 Established Member

I believe warps with malicious intent should not be allowed. A player set a warp (named Aplo, short for Apollo my ign) to a farm I am working on and when I asked them about it they said it is not against the rules so why shouldn't they. I then asked again why and they said they wanted to "Monitor my behaviour".
      I have had several people go through the warp and start griefing the area right in front of me building so I have to take time to go over to them. Have them hand the items/blocks/stuff back then fix whatever they have done. I believe you can ask anyone on Survival and they will agree that a public warp to a private farm is a very indecent thing and just straight up rude.

2. Apollo123

Apollo123 Established Member

This hopefully makes it against the rules chief, something that sounds like you should be for to get those warps removed.

3. 1_Sis_1

1_Sis_1 Member

This sounds like a no brainer? Of course it should be against the rules. If there is claimed area around a warp, not made my the said person who has the land claimed; then the warp shouldn't be allowed. It's basically asking for trouble. It should be handled asap imo

4. BeensMC

BeensMC Member

Not going to lie its behavior like this that drove me away from playing on Mineverse. Needs changes like this to save it imo

5. slikassassin123

slikassassin123 Member

I think this is utterly ridiculous at this point some people in the mineverse community only have malicious intent for example setting warps at private farms to monitor a players behavior all due to the fact on how much money they have sounds incredibly petty and i would go out of my way to say this is a bannable offense they are basically rallying people to go grief their base and they are the start of it by setting public warps if this isn't somehow in the rules of the server i find that disgusting that people get banned for "griefing" outside of the claimed area as stated in the chat feed now but this is totally ok practically leading a griefing movement. Disgusting.

6. slikassassin123

slikassassin123 Member

I am in the same boat as BeensMC this level of toxicity on such a small server with no repercussions to certain people drove me far away from the mineverse server, certain people are treated like angels and others are treated like criminals its totally biased and ridiculous

7. meow

meow Member

W post tbh

8. meow

meow Member

the land everam claimed around the warp is 10x10 meaning we would have to claim atleast 400 blocks around his cube to block off the warp

9. slikassassin123

slikassassin123 Member

exactly and on top of that the mods only solution to fixing this was muting all chat absolutely ridiculous

10. KingJonSnow

KingJonSnow Established Member

I never actually thought about this, but you are right. Blocking it off isn’t simply just building around it cause someone could just tear it down and then do what they wanted anyways.
      I just think it gives easy access to people who want to do harm to an area by having a warp directly to someone else’s build area. Lots of people want their cords to remain private at least until enough area is claimable and having to claim an additional 400 blocks sets that person at a disadvantage. Just my opinion.

11. CodBucket

CodBucket Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Premium

Hey guys,

It's unfortunate that we had to mute the chat on the survival this afternoon. After understanding points from both sides personally I think this should be against the rules if this is done with malicious intent. I will be discussing this issue with other staff including Crew on his thoughts about this matter for a possible rule update.

Chat will be unmuted soon. Thanks for understanding.

12. EveramSyndicate

EveramSyndicate Active Member

This warp wasn't set with malicious intent, I set a warp there to see how apollo's iron farm worked, him and I have the best money making farms on the server so I just wanted to keep an eye on his progress and I had no available sethomes at the time. Other people griefing his land was not something I foresaw and I apologize for the trouble I caused. I have since removed the warp.

Last edited: May 24, 2022
    13. Brendunce

Brendunce Active Member

Support, of course setting a warp at someone else's base would eventually result in someone finding the warp and griefing the base. This is why I think they should bring back the ability to private warps, so if Everam really did want to just check out the farm, he could've set the warp to private and Apollo's farm wouldn't be griefed.

14. Chatoyer

Chatoyer Member

The only thing I see when I see you is malicious intent. You can't even have an interest in someone without them being the age of 5 while being your cousin. You are the very reason "malicious intent" holds the meaning it does.

15. CodBucket

CodBucket Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Premium

We are now able to remove warps if set with malicious intent. This will be reflected in the rules very soon.

Thank you for submitting your suggestion. We have decided that we will be implementing this suggestion.

Should you have any more suggestions or feedback for how we may improve the network, please feel free to create another thread.

Thread moved to archives.

Regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.