x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • WarMonkeyX Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by KYxCIVICxMAFIA, Nov 3, 2020.

1. KYxCIVICxMAFIA

KYxCIVICxMAFIA Experienced Member Premium

Hello, my fellow Mineversians!

I just wanted to drop in and say hello to all you all for this first time publicly!

Let me start by saying how much I enjoy being apart of this server and watching it grow along with every Minecraft update. Even though I have had my likes and dislikes on some modifications made to my all-time favorite game mode, "Skyblock."

Yes, I LOVE skyblock, and it will always be my number one choice out of all the game modes! Skyblock had me hooked when I was first introduced to it in 2014. Mineverse was the very first server I joined when I switched to PC gaming from the consoles . It is an addiction and a creative way to build. I personally love anything that involves Redstone so if you need help, let me know. I love helping people figure out projects or ideas!

I am an amiable player and love helping new people joining Skyblock. I also give away items & money without excepting anything in return. The reason I do this is that I was fortunate to have players help me get started and boost me in a positive direction. So let me know if you need anything, and ill do my best to help you out the best I can.

A little about me is that I have a career as a Cyber Security Engineer. I help protect major companies from hackers, malware, and much much more dangers in cyberspace. I also love body art, as I have several myself. Nothing brings me more joy than spending time outdoors (camping, fishing, creek walking, & hiking). I have two dogs that I love more than anything in the world. My pups are my best friends! Also, I am a heavy gamer and love survival\Crafting based games as well as first person shooters. My most played game currently is Rocket League, with over 3000 hours logged.

If you want to learn more about me or just wanna game, just reach out to me!

Well that's it from me for now hope to hear from yall!

• Like Like x 2
    2. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.
      Side note, what type of doggies do you have? They sound absolutely adorable.

3. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

welcome *formally* to mineverse! :p wow thats one impressive job you have, and your dogs sound so cute!

hope to see you in game sometime! :)

4. KYxCIVICxMAFIA

KYxCIVICxMAFIA Experienced Member Premium

5. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

6. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Welcome back bro :)

• Like Like x 1
    7. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

That's easy money right there, you'll be rich in no time. Becoming an engineer myself, not sure what though :(

Welcome back to the server, hopefully you can enjoy some of the nostalgia the server has to offer