x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Handled VPN Fraud 100???

Discussion in 'Help' started by caydah, Jan 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. caydah

caydah Established Member

When i open mineverse, it says on my screen "VPN Fraud 100" i dont know what that is, can a modder please help? I'm very confused.
      I'll upload a pic
      I am using ExpressVPN, which i payed money for. the reason im using it, is because i have been getting booted lately non-stop. Is this VPN not allowed? That would be weird because i need one to protect me since ppl have my IP. Please help

Attached Files:

2. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Pretty sure Crew blacklisted a bunch of IPs or VPN connections but I'm not sure. Other staff can correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd just try a bunch of other VPN connections and see if you can connect that way.

3. Deivid0ze

Deivid0ze Well-Known Member

From what I remember, from situations that happened before, a lot of VPNs we're blocked due to rule breakers joining the server through different IPs. This was made so normal moderators could ban players without the risk of them coming back to the server and avoiding their bans.

I suggest contacting head staff personally or through a support ticket so the issue could be resolved faster.

4. Sando3

Sando3 Tom Holland Premium

When bots join the server, some ISPs are blacklisted from joining. ExpressVPN is one of those providers. VPNs and other proxies are allowed the majority of the time, but blocked when bots are flooding the server. You are able to join with ExpressVPN again now.

Locking.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.