x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Forums Votetop of August needs adjustment

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Dustyf@ll, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

Hello, i would like to point out congratulations to all the people to vote top of july and i hope to see all of you in game more :). I would like to point out when noobcrew reset votetop. he reset it at a time where some people have already voted for the 1st august. due to the clearance of some people have voted 3 times but still havent gotten the points with seen their names in /vote top in lobby1. lobby1 is known for the current vote top due to lobby 2 being broken when it comes to vote top. Please if moderators and or any higher administrators fix this problem before it reaches to the end of the month is highly advise due to unfairness. I (DustyFall) the former 1st july top voter noticed the problem due to the 96 accumulated in the july top voters post created by Janice999. it is impossible to accumulate 96 votes due to 31 days in july and can only vote 3 times a day. Calculations state 31 times 3 equals 93 not 96. I would like to speak out for (Dxpres, ForgetHerAlready, porkchop245) as they have the same problem. regarding with other voters it is hard to pin point the real legitimate vote count so i suggest mods/admin to use the links leaderboard to determine the vote count by the end of the month if the problem cannot me resolved

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    2. ClawBoss

ClawBoss Established Member

the same people win every time because its rigged and they never reset the thing properly

3. SPlRIT

SPlRIT Active Member

agreed, votetop is rigged lol, pls fix lmao

4. Shrekting

Shrekting Active Member

I support this post as i voted and It didnt count 2 of my votes in /votetop.

5. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

It isn't rigged, you just have to ensure you vote properly in order to get the 3 votes each day. (This is coming from someone who got votetop 3 months in a row last year from following these steps!)
      I don't try for vote top anymore as I wanna leave the giftcards for those who need it!:p
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Vote at the same time every day
      • Voting at a different time each day may cause some vote links not to register. It's best to vote every 24h exactly to ensure every vote link works properly.
      • Try to vote at a time where you know you won't be doing much - vote on your phone during breakfast, or right when you come home from school at the same time every day
      • Be sure to vote on all 3 links - it's the accumulation of all 3 that make up vote top!

Ensure you have confirmation for all 3 links:
      • It's quite easy to miss - make sure you read the vote confirmation page carefully to make sure your vote actually went through. Sometimes it'll say in small text 'vote failed, you are only allowed to vote once every 24h' this would be because of irregular voting
      • Don't close the webpage too early after voting. Let it sit there for a minute or two until you're sure you have all your vote rewards ingame
      Vote at the same time every day
      • Voting at a different time each day may cause some vote links not to register. It's best to vote every 24h exactly to ensure every vote link works properly.

Make sure you type your IGN in correctly
      • It may sound dumb, but it happens. Some vote links are CaSe sensitive, so make sure you put your accurate IGN: e.g. Sa_Sa_Sabrina instead of sa_sa_sabrina
      • Also, make sure you spell it right! it won't tell you if your IGN is spelt incorrectly, it'll just register a vote for the fake IGN!

When voting in a new month:
      • I wouldn't start voting until Janice has released the /votetop for the previous month. This way you know that vote top has been reset and your votes won't be counted for last month.
      • This is a way to get past that '96' problem some people experienced last month.
      Hope this helps! Sometimes the vote links can be a little buggy, and this can't be helped. But I hope these suggestions can help a few people out :)

6. Dustyf@ll

Sabrina I completely understand its not rigged but admins need to understand that to have reset and to count 1-3 of peoples votes is quite unfair for a previous month. For example look at Dxpres hes been on a vote top streak right now but you dont see him on this leaderboard or /votetop this month due to a fact of votes counted in the previous month. people rage cause lets say i want to vote the first thing the links reset and an admin hasnt reset the vote top or some other reason delayed for a day it still doent count for the next month. its under another restriction for a voters to vote and people dont know that unless they read forums and other stuff and why vote if the stipulations are so strict. many have most likey quit because of it as well due to unfairness. also that last comment sabrina your basicly saying its a players fault for voting before reset has happened. a vote is a vote and thats support for the server

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    7. Dxpres

Dxpres Active Member

You are completely right Dustyfall!

8. Dustyf@ll

Welp its about time i address this issue of august votes again can an administrator follow up on this post? im genuinely questioning our mineverse voting algorithm cause its quite irritating and i feel like many people have actually mentioned this but havent ever been resolved in the past