x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA Vaxix's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Vaxix, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Vaxix

Vaxix Experienced Member

I am Vaxix a.k.a. VaPatrick a.k.a. PatrickTheReaper. I am an ex-mod of the prison game mode (not global) from about 3.5 years ago before we had many of our current game modes and when we still shared skyblock.net forums. I first was introduced to Crew's and Cyp's servers almost 5 years ago starting with skyblock after stumbling upon it when trying to search for an online server. I built one of the old skybases there and Cyp got in contact with me. Shortly after that, mineverse opened and I started to play increasingly over here mainly on Prison. After some time here, Cyp promoted me to guard. I served for about 6 months before college and life got in the way and I sorta disappeared. After about a 3 year sabbatical from Minecraft, I rejoined and got back into MineVerse, playing on a regular basis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other "useful" information.
      • Sex: Male
      • Disabilities?: Dyslexic (My spelling is not the best (If you point it out to me, I will shrug it off)). I am shy in real life, being more of an introvert, but can be extroverted when I need to be.
      • Interests: Foundry work (sculpture) and metal fabrication. Coffee roasting and drinking. The Creative side of minecraft. Food. DIY projects.
      • Nicknames: Patch
      • Have played MineCraft since Alpha
      • I have a Leopard Gecko
      • I can be a troll at times with cheaters, hackers and people that like to trash talk.
      • Servers I mainly play on include infection, creative, skyblock, prison.
      Your in-game name?
      Vaxix aka VaPatrick and PatrickTheReaper. I have no plans on changing it. Unless I can snag "Patrick" or "Patch".

What timezone are you in?
      I am EST, but I tend to play later in the evenings.

What country do you live in?
      I currently resided in the USA.

What languages do you speak?
      I only speak English with some added Spanish swearwords thrown in.

Do you have 2FA enabled?
      Yes.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
      Yes. Geoforce Experience. I can quickly record with built in hotkeys and also upload directly from the program.

Have you ever been banned in game?
      I have only been banned once from all of the servers and game modes combined. It was shortly after I started playing again and I was unfamiliar with the new rules. What I said was taken out of context by the mod that handled the incident. Me and the mod had a lengthy chat about it and resolved the situation on an appeal. I now consider this person to be one of my in game friends.

Why do you think you should become moderator?
      • Although there is very few people that probably remember me besides some retired mods and a few vets, I served the server once before.
      • I can be a goof some times. In general I am mature, level headed, keep my cool and refrain from swearing.
      • There can be a lot of drama at time on the server between users, and I don't let that effect me.
      • I am active.
      • I make friends easily (or maybe that is because they fear me :smilingimp:. Jokes, I am trash at pvp even if I am a max level) and am friendly in general.
      • I have been admin on 2 other servers (one small the other had about 50 players a day).
      • To be transparent, I was also an admin on a RS Botting website with about 20k users for a few years before we had to shut down.
      • I report on a regular basis no matter the game type or who is the one making the infraction.
      • Unbiased. I will not hesitate to report others or team mates if they are breaking the rules or if they continue breaking the rule after I have brought the incident to there attention. If I find boosted (infection) I will target them even if they are my team because I feel it is unfair and gives them an unfair advantage over other players.
      • I try to be as helpful as I can be when some one needs help or advice in any of the game modes (unless pvp server because blaa (stated above; I'm trash)).
      How long can you be on the server every day?
      I would say at least 2 hours a day. It really depends on my work schedule. On days I have the day off I can typically spend more time on. I would still say though in general, ~2 hours a day.

Do you have any past experience as moderator?
      Yes both here, 2 other servers, and a botting website.

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below?
      Yes

Do you have a 50 post count?
      Maybe

Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up?
      Yes

Have you had 2 weeks registered on the Mineverse forums?
      Yes

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak 3 for offline communication?
      I do use Skype, but I don't like to voice chat because I am introverted and it makes me feel awkward. Plus the fact that I am sometimes >14 years senior to many of our other members/players.

Edit: I have now reinstalled TS on my computer. I Think it was in beta last time i used it.

Thank you for reviewing my applications. If you have any critiques or questions, please leave below.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    2. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

Support! :D

Active, friendly, kind, helpful, knowledgeable, mature, understands rules/makes reports and is just a great guy.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    3. Grayman

Grayman Experienced Member

Neutral.

4. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

Support!
      You are a very friendly player, but try adding a few more traits to your mod application, and a bit more detail on why you should become moderator.
      Also, try exploring other game modes, I mainly see you on infection, and most of your reports are from infection. Get more reports in from other game modes.

Good luck!

5. Arabic Bear

Arabic Bear Well-Known Member

Is it just me or you wrote it really big? Neutral for now, I want to see you more on forums. Try to go on other servers too. Good luck.

6. Tigerz

Tigerz Boss Member

Ehhh, neutral. Do reports on more game modes besides infection.

7. Stacker7

Stacker7 Boss Member

Neutral ^

8. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

Support!
      In my opinion you'd be an awesome Moderator but please do some reports that aren't on infection.

9. Via

Via Experienced Member

Yassss!!

Suppurrt fur Pit-Pat!

10. baile y

baile y Well-Known Member

Support :D

11. Dev

Dev Experienced Member

Full Support, YOU ARE AMAZING PIT PAT LOLOLOLOL

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    12. ferras

ferras Legendary Member

support, you're a great person!

13. Andrewswj

Andrewswj Boss Member

Neutral, leaning to support. All I hope to see from you is a slight activity increase, and consistent reporting, like preferably at least 4 a day, if possible. Of course, when you're busy on holiday or something, I definitely do not expect that from you :)

Also go on other gamemodes like KitPvP and OPPPvP, Skywars, Prison, etc.

Patrick, I'm not giving you a relatively good rating because you're my friend, but because you really are a good candidate. Even though your moderation skills may be rusty, you have been dedicated to Mineverse all this while, and your personality, drive and motivation really impresses me. I'd love to see some more of your reports under Reports:Banned <3

14. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

YES support. about time tbh xd

15. tj257

tj257 Active Member

I have to give it a support. I find this post really good and I have to say good job :)

16. seanrays

seanrays Well-Known Member

Full support!
      I told you to apply a while ago and you finally did!

17. Vaxix

Vaxix Experienced Member

Thank you all for the support. It is greatly appreciated. ❤︎

18. Ordi

Ordi Mythical Member Premium

Neutral.

Try and become more active on forums and other gamemodes in-game, like Policy mentioned above.

Good Luck! :D

19. Vaxix

Vaxix Experienced Member

I will work on going on the other servers more equally. By see me more on the forums do you mean like engaging in forum topics, voicing my opinion on suggestions, other mod apps etc? If so I will work on being more present around the forums.
      But but but, Infection, its just so easy to find the hacks! :anguished:.
      I will do! ❤︎

**cough** same as above **cough**

I will work on that. Thank you.

Thank you very much for your input. ❤︎ I will try my best. The 2 hours I stated. is the minimum really. Some days I can spend more, but days I get home from work at 9:30 P.M. I can really only be active for ~2 hours.

Thank you. I will work on that.

20. gabby

gabby Legendary Member

Full support, you've had experience, you're mature and very friendly, and you've done many valid reports. My only suggestion is to spend more time on the more popular gamemodes-OP, kit, Skywars, prison-as well as infection.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.