x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Update for the report on rent

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by Suzii, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Suzii

Suzii Established Member

Making this thread because I know a lot of you are curious to how the report went (my staff report on RentPvP). I don't think I'm breaking any rules by making this thread so I hope staff won't silence me.

Backstory:

So my report got denied. I have no idea why because to me it seems like this would be MORE than enough proof to ban ANY OTHER player (clips of him reaching, reaching on 3rd POV + a full explanation of why he is cheating in his own video and essentially proving it). To me it seems RentPvP is just good friends with the staffteam and that that is the reason the report was denied. Unless the staffteam just didn't watch any of my videos (I think anyone who watches the videos would realise Rent is blatantly cheating).

Before denying the report Quertiss mentioned my past of faking evidence. Which I adress in my videos, because there is a 3rd perspective of the fight you can see 100% sure which player was using misplace (spoileralert it's RentPvP).

I have always claimed this kid cheated and finally had a 100% undeniable proof and they still denied the report sadly. He still does for his combotages. He privated one of them actually because there was a clip in it where he was again blatantly using misplace, but I don't have that one saved.

I guess poked the staffteam in the wrong spot by exposing their favorite youtuber and they banned all my accounts without ipchecking me (I'm 100% sure I was on a vpn on all accounts at all times, which is how I was able to banevade for so long). I guess they just kinda knew that those were my accounts and banned them because they knew I wouldn't be able to prove it isn't me on the accounts. --> atleast I'm 99% sure this is the case my reasoning being: I have multiple other ranked account on which I don't blatantly reveal who I am in chat and those account did not get banned and they would show up in an ipcheck or whatever they claim they did to find my accounts.

I have been banned 8months ago for forging evidence and haven't broken any rules since other than breaking some minor chat rules. Recently one of my accounts got banned for leaking info, saying a combination of 3letters, I'm not gonna claim I didn't know what those letters meant but to me it's ridiculous. My cat could've aswell walked on my keyboard and pressed those 3 letters. The 3 letters were a player's initials which no one in chat could've known.
      I told my friends about it and they've been spamming the server eventhough I told them not to @fwh can confirm.

I know a lot of the staff team think I enjoy going on alts but that's simply not true. I never have and never will go cheat on alts. That's simply not how I enjoy the game.

At the end of the day all I do is pvp on oppvp. I'll keep banevading and pvp as most of you probably realised lol. But it's just to say I'm not gonna try to get involved in drama. Just kinda wanted to help the server out by finally exposing this cheating staff member.

(He also denies appeals for his friends, bowspams away from pvp then goes into vanish so you can't chase him,...) anyone who plays oppvp knows this.

I hope someone can expose him in the future again and finally get him off the server.

Staff please just leave me alone and let me pvp on my alts :(

• Like Like x 1
    2. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

you hack on alts

you're lying like you always have, trying to hide it:

proof its ur channel: [​IMG]

i thought you were a changed man? [​IMG]

3. Suzii

Suzii Established Member

What I meant was I'm not the one going on alts and spamming your girlfriends name.

You cheat with your moderator rank, and I think you should be penalized for it.

I'm not being toxic, I'm simply calling out a staff member for cheating. When did I ever insult you or anything else? Unless exposing someone for cheating is toxic behaviour? Imo cheating as a moderator is toxic.

4. rent

i dont cheat tho fella

5. Suzii

Suzii Established Member

I think anyone who has watched the videos will disagree.

Anyways let the people think for themselves and form their own opinions based on the information there is :)

6. rent

okay

7. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

The argument isn't whether or not @Suzii hacks, he states it many times that he has a history of hacking and he was punished for it. Who cares. What matters here is the argument of whether or not you hack. This video evidence is very solid and Suzii brings up a very fair point and you are hardly acknowledging it.

8. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Drama smh

9. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

FearTheKlowns 2.0

10. Suzii

Suzii Established Member

Thanks for sharing your opinion

11. Popmop

Popmop Experienced Member

Yo, if Rent gets demoted for hacking or something could you guys send him to Minetime? I promise we'll treat him well, I like rent.

12. Gerken

Gerken Active Member

Honestly i think rent is legit cuz the video looks like Rent was using speed and the other one that was filming wasnt so it could look like hes cheating but idk

13. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

Stop trying to play the victim card here. You know very well what those 3 letters were but you still continued to say it on multiple accounts. You even made a video of yourself to see how fast you would be banned for saying it.
      Ultimately, a Head-Mod denied your staff report so um have fun getting attention here.

14. drumroll

drumroll Established Member

@Rent Never thought you cheated till I saw that video for myself, it's hella obv.

• Like Like x 1
    15. Gerken

Gerken Active Member

but he doesnt though u can clearly see Suzi not using any speed

16. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Does that offer still stand

17. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

https://forums.mineverse.com/threads/jsblevins-hacking-tempbanned.159067/
      https://forums.mineverse.com/threads/grandfinals-hacking-tempbanned-rent.159053/
      https://forums.mineverse.com/threads/nunui-hacking-tempbanned-rent.159038/
      https://forums.mineverse.com/threads/hacker-v2-banned-random.159037/
      Just a small example of other players getting banned for hacks that are more subtle than Rent's. Not to mention that all of these videos are a fraction of the size.
      Speed doesn't give you reach. Because it makes you faster, it allows you to strafe and get combos, but it does not give you reach.

18. drumroll

drumroll Established Member

Despite not having speed, anybody could've landed a hit a block away. Ask rent to completely uninstall, reinstall on a video and fight w his mousecam and I'll believe he's legit.

Good point.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2020
    19. Vem

Vem Experienced Member

The 2nd video where you explained everything made me crack up lmao.

Your POV sided to his POV doesn't really explain anything. I'd have to have both clips to go much more in-depth in order to prove any misplace as I've done in the past. Proving the use of misplace is obviously important - it's a cheat so therefore it'll get you banned. (Not bothered to take time to look thoroughly through all the videos individually as of right now, but I'll do it in a day or two).

Something that I can talk about however is your explanation of Manu's POV and how Rent is using cheats. This segment in your explanation is more towards the end.

Basic Minecraft physics, you have 1 more block of reach when you're looking straight into the sky compared to looking straight. So when you're talking about Manu's POV you're stating that Rent is 3 blocks away from you, however you're also 1 block into the air making supposedly making you get out of range.
      upload_2020-11-20_19-34-27.png

20. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

RENTPVP IS A CHEATER!!!!!