x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global Unban all

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Proton, Apr 5, 2020.

1. curranator

curranator Established Member

takes 5 minutes to respond to an appeal, but you leave them on read for weeks whilst playing hypixel

2. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

It takes 0 seconds to not break the rules yet you guys take the time to download a client to break them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In the past we have let appeals drag on, however we make sure to handle them efficiently now. In the past month or so we set up some new guidelines on handling them to make sure appeals won't sit for long. The only ones that may take a while to handle are things like chargebacks where only janice or quert can handle them.

I'm not even going to go into how stupid the argument of me playing another server is because it has no relation to the suggestion.

3. curranator

Hackusation? why would i need a hacked client to even break the rules? I use Lunar Client kid.

4. Waisting

Waisting Established Member

i was perm banned because my friend lent me his account and it had tmo and i got perm banned on all my accounts

5. Razra

Razra Experienced Member

Some people on here are not putting up a good argument and are actually making it worse for us and we want the same thing
      Stop attacking the people who disagree for reasons unrelated to this thread
      Don’t unban the accounts you guys KNOW are just alts because if their alts they will cheat again. I’m talking about people with tempbans or old perm bans of people who won’t take the time to appeal to make an account and appeal a ban on a block game, but
      Also the way your arguing Curranator, your making our representation poor and we want the same thing, don’t attack him for things unrelated to this thread and focus on valid points to achieve this ban reset. Let’s not be toxic and let’s get a ban reset.

6. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

I don't think you understand.

This is 20k+ accounts we would need to reban, and we can't just mass reban either.

Tempban's are at most a month ban and 99% of our tempbans are random mcleak's alts hacking, it's not going to help out the server count either because there's very few things you can get lobby tempbanned for. Meaning they're most likely playing another server on mv, all we'd be doing is unbanning people from valid bans.

As I said, 5 minutes to appeal, if you can't be bothered to take 5 minutes to appeal then that's your fault.

Currently, your main argument seems to be that we should unban a mass amount of perm banned and tempbanned alts and players, so that people with valid bans and people too stubborn to appeal can be unbanned. Which, gonna be honest, doesn't really make me want to change my mind.

7. curranator

mcleaks? this is 2020 mate

8. Razra

Razra Experienced Member

Yes unban all. They are coming on with alts anyway, unbanning everyone won’t change that problem
      You think banning a few of their alts stop them from coming on? That is a irrelevant factor because they probably won’t come on those accounts anyway again, unbanning all the alts won’t change a thing, but unbanning all the actual players will help.

9. fran

fran Experienced Member

For the first time, I agree with the goat mod

10. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

No support reasons stated by tuber

11. Nicy

Nicy Experienced Member

Cheaters really just don’t stop. No way this would be good.

12. Razra

Razra Experienced Member

Your right not all do, but some will, and if you unban all of them then the ones who continue to cheat will just ultimately end up banned again, and the legit ones will continue on and play the server

13. Nicy

Nicy Experienced Member

MOST will continue to cheat. They were banned for a reason. It is in no way 'unfair' to not have an unban all. Since most will come back cheating, this isn't a good idea.