x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Handled Trying to lower australia ping

Discussion in 'Help' started by MarkOsta, Apr 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. MarkOsta

MarkOsta Established Member

i wanted to ask if noobcrew can make a server ip in australia when i play i get like 240 ms and really love playing minverse but its really laggy i can py for how much is cost to make it or add it pleaseee.

2. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

I live in the US and I use mineverse.org and usually get 30-50ping, but whenever I use mineverse .com or mineverse.net I get 100+ Idk if it’s just coincidence or different locations have their primary ping, but just a suggestion try playing around with the .com, .net, and .org and see which one gives you the best ping.

3. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

It's not so easy as making a proxy in Australia - you can't host the same server in two different places on minecraft. Yes, you can make some modes AU and US, but No, you can't make the same server both AU and US. Regardless, if we made different proxies for the same mode, it would split up the community and player counts would become extremely low
      240ms is actually pretty good for Australian ping, some simple tricks I would recommend is using ethernet instead of a wireless connection if possible, using an IPv4 and 5.0ghz connection and making sure background programs aren't taking up your internet bandwidth.
      Although I highly doubt this can make any difference, you can try any of these IPs to see if your connection improves:
      - mineverse.com
      mineverse.org
      mineverse.net
      mineverse.xyz
      mineverse.co
      mineverse.shop
      mineverse.info
      mineverse.me
      mineverse.site
      Closing, if this is still a problem feel free to create another thread

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.