x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • This just isn't right.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Torch, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Torch

Torch Builder Builder

I have left it very long to post this, the last attempted at posting this a Mod straight up deleted it and still don’t know who or why. For current Mods reading this now please understand that I’m not going over the top, using foul language and that if this never gets addressed you’ll have the same problems down the line as well. I’m simply conveying my feelings in a controlled manner.

I feel as owners, Cyp and Noob need to step how they treat Mods after they resign. For someone who spent hours and hours of my own time making this server a safer and better place for the players and to still not have received my correct rank is just appalling. Me, the team keep their server clean in our own time, you’d think after that getting your rank back would be in timely fashion, we aren’t asking for anything more, just what we had before we devoted our time to their server. We don’t even get a simple thank you.

Thankyou or not that’s not the main issue, after a mod resigns their previous rank is at stake. Cyp and Noob neglect to restore previous ranks. I personally have been waiting four months for my correct rank, I know Zeldaninja has been waiting way longer for his OpPrison rank and many more. It’s just immoral to ignore and neglect people who spend their time dedicating themselves and can’t even have a simple rank they had beforehand.

This being said I think ex-mods shouldn’t have priority over normal players, all rank problems should be addressed within a week considering that it is IRL money or hard worked in game ranks.

Thankyou.

• Like Like x 5
    2. Zulfqar

Zulfqar Well-Known Member

I agree, well said :)

It isn't entirely Cyp's fault. He needs more people to do this kind of stuff.

• Like Like x 1
    3. Rodeen

Rodeen Boss Member

this should of been fixed along time ago

4. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

When I resigned, I got my rank back within a week. Although I was also reset of OP Prison plus some other game modes, but I don't really care about OP Prison as everything in that game is messed up for me. Can't access my plot, and I can't get a new one. :/

What I did to get my rank back was make a Help thread, and send an email to support.

5. Zulfqar

Mineverse has pretty messed up anyway. Numerous threads have been made to fix multiple things. Nothing happened. They just won't and never will do anything about anything, unless something is seriously harming their income or something of that manner.

• Like Like x 1
    6. Torch

Torch Builder Builder

This is my help thread, plus multiple Skype messages. Even the last photo on it didn't get any attention brought to it lol.

http://www.mineverse.com/threads/still-havent-gotten-rank-back-from-demotion-4-months-waiting.82392/

7. Alana

Alana Well-Known Member

Totally Agree

8. SnakeVenomPvP

SnakeVenomPvP Well-Known Member

When I resigned originally I as @Scorvix got my rank back within a week.

9. Talia

Talia Experienced Member

Isn't it like mod abuse for someone to delete a thread without reason

Anyways, I totally agree. Just because you got a position, doesn't mean you take top priority.

10. Zulfqar

Don't forget pokemon go :)

• Like Like x 1
    11. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

Well said, Torch.

12. Flazer

Flazer Boss Member

I lost Titan for 3 weeks before receiving my rank. I went to Cypriot myself ingame to get it done, after 3 weeks of Pile messaging him on Skype. I have been missing my Citizen rank on Prison and Zeus on OpPrison for nearly 4 months now, both due to my "demotion" in April. For myself with 5 months of service to this community, and to you Torch with 2 months of service, I find it disappointing that this is an issue.

13. alma

alma Boss Member

All I had to do was simply ask the staff nicely to get in contact with him. It didn't take long, it doesn't help that because of this situation you've been quite rude to staff after your resignation.

Maybe take a look at how you have been treating mods after you resigned. Cyp and Noob do their best to restore ranks, they do say thank you for your service and everything. Last time I remember you didn't even say bye to them, if you did sorry but I don't recall you did, how are they supposed to thank you if you just left like that?

You mostly just played bed wars from my memory, you weren't even on the team for that long, you can't expect to do little work from what the others were doing than magically get what you want.
      We all appreciate how much work you did Torch, but your attitude in my opinion is appalling. I understand where you're coming from with this thread and I'll see what I can do to try and get your rank back.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    14. StrKillr

StrKillr Boss Member

I'm sorry but you had like 1 week active as a mod then got inactive for personal reasons don't escalate things. Also you volunteer for it, no one asked you to spend your time here.

I'm sorry Alma but that has nothing to do with him getting a rank back.

Hope you get your rank soon, I was in depression being a simple premium noob back when I got demoted.

15. Zulfqar

He has been asking frequently for more than four months. But, as far as I am aware, Cypriot would much rather open another case on CS:GO, or find another rare pokemon than give back his rank.

16. Flazer

Flazer Boss Member

This is not just about him.

17. StrKillr

StrKillr Boss Member

I'm in his side... I agree with him on the way the owners treat former mods if they were not their friends. But some things are not necessary.

18. alma

alma Boss Member

I know, but if he treats us horribly how are we suppose to help him? I've tried to get in contact with Cyp already for him.

19. StrKillr

StrKillr Boss Member

I agree, sometimes players can be harsh but, does that matters? even if he was a total randy or the most toxic, your duty is to help any player in need of help. :)

20. djryan

djryan Legendary Member Premium

I n f o r m a t i o n R e d a c t e d

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016