x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Prison Things to stop Space Prison dying

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Torch, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Torch

Torch Builder Builder

Op Prison/ Space Prison, had an awesome start with 4 tab pages and a bustling community, this was only however for the first few ranks, everyone pretty much fizzled out at either M, N and O mines. Here is some idea to help the gamemode.

Problems with Pickaxes:

Explosion: When it's maxed out at only 100 it's useless, a no explosive 500/550 fortune is easily 40% more efficient to mine with. I suggest buffing to explosion max level to 250 but also raise the price per level to 5 ETs.
      Fortune: The max of 400 on ET upgrades and only being able to get 550 is bad. It seems okay now with the ores because they drop so much but with the later mines it will be slow due it being only blocks. I suggest capping the fortune at 650 for now, this will mean people can upgrade any pick, they will have to grind votes for more ets and crates, not a bad thing for the server and won't be OP because everyone will have access to it.

There could even be no fortune cap weekends where people could go past 650, being a good event that would bring a lot of votes/people on.

EDIT: Fortune has been buffed. Now 30%ish more efficient.

Plots: They never used to cost anything, this meant there was an awesome plot community, someone always building, collecting things, getting signatures, fishing etc. The only plots there are, are the top end rich players, cuts out a lot of the player base.

Also, you also can't place obsidian, item frames, ice, water, anvils on plots.

Also, To mine out a whole plot it takes a minimum 12hrs (gold shovel, haste 2 beacon), that's crazy. Solution would be to add a efficiency 5 shovel with 100 unbreaking to the /shop for 10billion

Saturation:
      If you’re a no-rank, you will run out of bread from kit starter within 15/20min, meaning you have to walk for the next 30min before you can use kit starter again, thats crazy considering this is a OP styled prison, the bread should be called ‘Space Bread’ give you speed and saturation for hours.

Cheaper Rankups: Considering prestiges have been added to the game, this leaves room to lower the rankup prices due to the content time being ten times that of previous versions, also if three other mines get added past Z like in previous versions they can be super expensive so you can reach Z, prestige (prestige adds sell multiplier) a few times than go for those ranks.

EDIT: Reworking the rankups has begun, M to S are already fixed. More detailed thread here .

Sell signs: They aren't in the middle of mines and not near the warps, this is okay if you are by yourself, however once you are with 3+ people it can get very annoying.

Crates: This was an issue in the old Prison as well, Astro keys are practically useless, bump the money that can be won from them to minimum of 700m to 1.5 bill, this may seem op but when you are O+ it's not really and when you are O- its like christmas and will help morale, again this is a OP style prison so not a bad thing. The rest of the crates could also have their money changed too, Galaxy should be minimum 50billion considering the money spent.

Fishing: As weird as this may sound, fishing was a big part of the rares economy in the old Op Prison, because lapis was very rare, you needed books to make good tools and you’d get cool items out of it, do a 50 string drop party and let the fishing rares spread.

Mine Bombs: The Quasar and the Pulsar and completely useless, because they only give on inventory yet do some much damage to the mine it makes mining after using one much less efficient, for these to be even somewhat worth it they need to have their own auto sell function.

Other good thread ideas for Space Prison:

https://www.mineverse.com/threads/add-a-warning-or-confirmation-to-ci.158157/
      https://www.mineverse.com/threads/fix-the-weightlessness-perk-on-prison.158045/#post-1394340
      https://www.mineverse.com/threads/e-tokens.158094/#post-1393828
      https://www.mineverse.com/threads/let-god-have-fly-in-prison.158019/#post-1394147
      https://www.mineverse.com/threads/add-pickaxe-protection.158060/#post-1394009

The whole server has kinda died out due to the lack of 'OPness' compared to previous versions, hopefully these ideas will help :/

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    2. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

Support

3. Andrew475

Andrew475 Well-Known Member Premium

Support to everything.

4. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Literally such an amazing suggestion but sadly probably won’t get added ;(

Maybe crew can prove me wrong? Support.

5. savagebomber

savagebomber Active Member

space prison died within the first week its a shame really rank up prices were way too expensive and required a few days **cough** 2-3 **cough** " everyone pretty much fizzled out at either M, N and O mines." This was because of the sheer amount of time required.

support with everything!!

6. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

support

7. Duplicityyy

Duplicityyy Experienced Member

SUPPORT WITH EVERYTHING. All these things will make the server more popular for sure. As of right now, it's not OP in any form. I thought that this server would last a while and I was genuinely surprised to see how quickly everyone left.

Really, really, really hoping crew can see this

8. Mxze

Mxze Active Member

support + add backpacks that the players can upgrade with etokens

9. Torch

Torch Builder Builder

You like bigger inventorys?

10. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

Support! I definitely agree with the idea of making plots free. It gets quite tedious and boring just mining and selling over and over again. By adding plots, it gives players more to do.

Great work Torch. It would be awesome to see these implemented.

11. Salvation

Salvation Experienced Member

no support

12. Via

Via Experienced Member

sure whatever support

13. eunice

eunice Experienced Member

support!

idk if it's just me but i feel like people are starting to wear out of prison already, implementing these suggestions would definitely make a difference

14. celina

celina Active Member

support !!! all these errors are killing the server

15. Crip

Crip Active Member Premium

support cuz ily <3 -91CPS

16. Vem

Vem Experienced Member

Support

If you're talking about making them free again I'd say no support.

Support - let us place these

Support, I like it more with ET's but this is fine as well

I'd just say - remove hunger

No support

Support

Support

No support

Support

Support

Support

Support

No support

Support

17. Torch

Torch Builder Builder

What about if crew refunded everyone who bought one? Wouldnt take that long, only about 15 people have one.

18. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

support

facts lmao I stopped trying at M and its not as if I have no time to spend its just I cant be spending 12hours a day*COUGH WALLACE TORCH IIZA* getting one rankup

19. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

[​IMG]

support, bring space prison back to life ;-;

however suggestions can only bring it so far, we need more people actively interested in playing the server and with lockdown ending & people going back to school / work it's gonna be increasingly difficult

however these suggestions should help some of the still active players see the light and come back to prison <3

20. Mxze

Mxze Active Member

yes because that will motivate players to like mine more and not sell their stuff and start macroing because their inventories fill up in like 1min of mining

21. Torch

Torch Builder Builder

I like that