x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Survival Things to make survival more enjoyable

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jessdum, Jan 21, 2021.

1. jessdum

jessdum Active Member

Since survival1 has come out in the spring, it's been very popular. However, I understand that along the way new issues have been brought up that have required plug ins to fix. I understand that some of them are reasonable in order to reduce lag and such. However, I feel as if some aren't.

*End/Nether resets- The end and nether have been stripped to the bone. Theres no purpose anymore to those places; every shulker has been killed and every blaze spawner has been broken. There's like, no use for these biomes anymore except quartz. I think these worlds should have monthly (or maybe a little more, I dont know) resets so they can be used like Mojang intended them to be, not just to sit there and be destroyed by noobs. Loot from thesse places are really cool and valuable, but extremely rare to be obtained within the server. Reset these worlds so we have more things to do on survival.

*Mobs- Speaking of rare loot from these places, that also brings up another idea. Enable specific mobs! I understand the mob stacking and reduction of mobs to reduce lag, but theres no reason to disable every wither skeleton and every enderman. All hostile mobs are disabled an impossible to come across without spawners, which is completely unfair. Quests can't even be done without mobs (evokers, pillagers,withers). We can't do anything! Enable hostile mobs, or at lest specific ones that can let us do quests or obtain valuable items, like beacons.

*Music discs-I think everyone can agree with this one. We all want to hangout and listen to chirp and strad, not just the minecraft soundtrack. I know that these were disabled due to lag, but maybe enable certain discs, like the common ones (strad, chirp, etc). If it's an issue for them to be thrown on the ground, the put them in shop, and disable them from dropping from inventories. They can be moved from chest to chest and such, but once someone dies or if a chest is broken, let the music disc despawn if its an issue.

*World borders- I don't really understand the purpose of world borders. If it's to reduce lag, than just ignore this suggestion lol. I mean, a minecraft world is supposed to be 'infinite'. I feel as if the world borders should either be removed or pushed back more. In the overworld, almost every place /wild takes you has been touched at some point by a player. I feel as if the world border should be pushed back a little. I also think that the End and Nether borders should be expanded more. Every end city and every nether fortress has been raided, griefed, used, whatever. The size of the borders, especially in the end, decrease the amount of end cities and fortresses that can be found. Every place is looted, and we all know that there are more places waiting to be explored past those borders. However If this isn't a good idea. consider the reset suggestion

i apologize for any disagreements you might have with my suggestion, but I think it would make survival a little more fun. I put them in order from what I think should be most considered to not as important. Im not saying add all of them, but one or two should be considered. thank you for your time : )

2. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

Support, Also instead of resetting the nether and end once maybe every couple of months, so new players can get a chance to obtain those items.

3. Rasmus

Rasmus Active Member Premium

Support! :D
      But yea I think the world boarders are to stop people from loading new chunks and therefore causing lag.

4. Tog

Tog Active Member

Support.

5. Drop

Drop Experienced Member

1. This is a full support from me, survival has many players, i think op and survival are the ones that have more players in mv, they should take care more of this gamemodes, to re-enable mobs i think they should nerf the redstone clocks, and the price of the pumpkins and melons, they removed them because of the ammount of lag that the gigantic pumpkin farms made, nerfing those will make them to re-enable mobs and make survival fun again.

2. If they aint reseting the map to 1.16+ soon, then Another thing i support is the monthly reset of the nether/end so it will become a better place for new players and more adventures for the old ones.

6. TAT

TAT Active Member

support

7. Drop

Drop Experienced Member

Re-Support

8. Disc

Disc Experienced Member

i'm pretty sure they were disabled not due to lag, but due to a major glitch that made 1.8.9 players crash whenver [item]'d.

but nevertheless, support

9. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

supppppport

10. GBGBGB13

GBGBGB13 Active Member

Support, But can I just not use my pumpkin farm? It's probably the reason why you mentioned it Drop.