x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Swirlinq's Birthday Event | August 19th

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ItzMCVillager, Aug 17, 2022.

1. ItzMCVillager

ItzMCVillager Established Member

Hi everybody, Villager here. At the time of typing this, my brother's birthday is in 2 days (August 19th). Some, if not, most people don't know this, but my brother is Swirlinq.

For those who don't know, Swirlinq was a small Mineverse Youtuber back in 2015-2016 who mostly recorded him and his friends playing both KitPvP and OpPvP. He was a very popular PvPer on Mineverse, and (to my knowledge) was one of the main reasons why KitPvP and OpPvP was very popular back in the old days. If I remember correctly, Swirlinq's Youtube Channel managed to gain around 500 Subscribers from his PvP Recordings. He received a free upgrade to God during his time on Mineverse, and even received a Diamond from Noobcrew which I have in my Echest on KitPvP (pictured below), as he used my account as extra storage. Eventually, he quit playing Minecraft all together for no clear reason other than the rising toxicity. All of his previously made videos were deleted and his Youtube channel was changed to what it is today, Shore Extreme Outdoors. Now, there exists very little footage of Swirlinq on Youtube, and most people who still remember him wish he came back (looking at you, @rent :slightsmile: ).

During my stream on August 7th, Swirlinq decided to try and play OpPvP again on my account. You can watch his experience on my twitch channel here.

So, as a little birthday present for him, I want to try to get the community to wear Swirlinq's original skin for the day. If you want to participate, I have provided an image of the skin file below. I will also be streaming this event on my Twitch Channel on August 19th, so come join if you have some spare time!

[​IMG]

Swirlinq's Diamond I mentioned above
      [​IMG]

Thanks for reading!

2. mattenphew

mattenphew Head Moderator Head Moderator Media Team Leader Competition Team Premium

I very vaguely remember that name from all those years back, didn't know him personally though.

I'll probably participate though :)

3. ItzMCVillager

Aye! Thanks, man!

4. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

oh my god yes i will

5. ItzMCVillager

As expected! u da man

6. Chain

Chain Prison Warden

I just watched some of that stream and it sounded like you were talking to yourself. You and your brother sound identical :crylaugh: I'll try be at the event

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
    7. ItzMCVillager

That's what rent said!

8. MissMatching

MissMatching Established Member

I might try to! I can't promise having the skin if it's not wanting to work for me. So if I don't, I do apologize.

9. Malik Shahid

Malik Shahid Established Member

Isn't Swirlinq the guy that quit the game and started making fishing videos? Or was he the guy that made some good money off a minehut server and took the family on a vacation to Florida?