x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Survival Survival Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Drop, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Drop

Drop Experienced Member

My ingame name is dropevela i`ve been a old player of mineverse since 2013, anyways i want to make this thread for the only gamemode i ever played that much and ive been loyal to it, Survival, for what ive seen it has turned one of the most active gamemodes right now, the only thing i care right now is making survival great again as it was in the golden ages.
      Anyways this is what i asked to the community and what i think to myself it would be great to the server.

1. Mob stacking (i think it should be removed)
      2. I heard they give now prices or stuff when you end topquester or baltop, (i heard it) but someone said they stopped it because Kinsey took a break
      3. Quests need to be fixed, like remove the old ones since players cant do ones like "3 raids" "Fight the wither" or "craft 2 beacons" since mobs dont spawn anymore
      4. Add quartz to the /shop
      5. Some of the quests dont give the items that they supossed to give"
      6. The command /back doesnt work correctly
      7. Reset the end/nether or expand it since its so griefed and people dont get much fun there
      8. 6 quests a day to make it more funny or enjoyable (Not the most voted suggestion)
      9. More things for mcmmo, like enchants for picks to mine more blocks like 2x2 or 3x3 holes with just 1 hit
      10. Better crates, or better stuff
      11. /sellhand
      12. Expand world border
      13. Probably enable mobs again, but that might increase a little bit lag (I think so)
      14. Add more spawners like other mobs, hostile and not hostile
      15. Add /ej again
      16. /fly probabaly just for God rank + or only titan (the fly thing only allowed in claims so people wont abuse it)

Thank you for reading.
      -dropevela

2. Rasmus

Rasmus Active Member Premium

Support for the most of them.
      I don't agree with /fly as it kind of defeats the purpose of survival in my opinion.
      I also feel like mob stacking is a good idea to reduce lag, although I would love if they re-added wither-skeletons.

So overall support.

3. Diamond_Diva123

Diamond_Diva123 Experienced Member

4. justinjung2001

justinjung2001 Established Member

Homie I support most of the suggestion <3 6.9.png Spawners.png

5. Derpxy

Derpxy Active Member

Support All of this, going back to the thing that people dont want /fly but it should be able to be added JUST to our own or others claims we are trusted in. so when in the wilderness only flying will be abided by elytras :D

*Mob stacking should be kept in BUT item stacking should be removed where items merge into eachother since this does cause alot of problems with newer farms where one item gets stuck and 20 more stack into it which does cause problems

thanks drop <3

6. Toheedprff786

Toheedprff786 Experienced Member

Support apart from the flying and 6 quests. I think the flying defeats the purpose of survival and 6 quests can get quite long especially with quests like crafting 2 beacons or killing the wither.

7. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

definite support for the errors such as the quests not giving the items they should give and commands not working correctly. kinsey's on break and he'll most likely fix them when he's back

as for the stuff that makes survival more OP such as fly, I dont think that's ever going to be added. as toheed said, it defeats the purpose of survival and although titans had it in the last survival, this new gamemode is meant to be as normal as possible, and flying would defeat this objective. i wouldnt mind /ej being added back tho

8. Swift

Swift Boss Member

ill do some random ones on here maybe matt is gonna love me for this

9. savagebomber

savagebomber Active Member

ok so I have a few things to say about each and every one of these suggestions and some alternative suggestions

1. Mob stacking (i think it should be removed)
      Mob stacking can be annoying but it helps with the server lag and reduces the number of mobs in a single place at one time. This can be limited to certain mobs, Personally I would not remove it.
      2. I heard they give now prices or stuff when you end top quester or bartop, (i heard it) but someone said they stopped it because Kinsey took a break
      Quests and MCMMO top there are prizes that have been previously paid out as I have been a few of them, winners. However, the quest top & mcmmo have not been reset in 2 months so I don't know what is going to happen to this.
      3. Quests need to be fixed, like remove the old ones since players cant do ones like "3 raids" "Fight the wither" or "craft 2 beacons" since mobs don't spawn anymore
      i would fully support to remove these quest if natural mob spawning was to remain disabled but if mob spawning was to be added back these quest would be do able.
      4. Add quartz to the /shop
      MEGA SUPPORT its very annying to go to the nether to collect quartz and when u need alot of quartz it is very time consuming to collect them, so again SUPPORT !!!!
      5. Some of the quests don't give the items that they supposed to give"
      some of the quest are broken like the defeat danill one this has been broken from day 1
      6. The command /back doesn't work correctly
      support if u end up dieing u should be able to do /back to return to the last location support.
      7. Reset the end/nether or expand it since its so griefed and people dont get much fun there
      Fully support for new people so they can explore the end and get shulkers and a elytra.
      8. 6 quests a day to make it more funny or enjoyable (Not the most voted suggestion)
      The Problem with adding more quest again is the prices for the quest shop would need to be increased so the economy is balanced. My suggestion would be to add new things to /q shop every month this will make it more fun because it would add a mystery of what is going to be on /q shop next month.
      9. More things for mcmmo, like enchants for picks to mine more blocks like 2x2 or 3x3 holes with just 1 hit
      mcmmo doest work like that's its more perks like super breakers (Special abilities, more potions) but i do beleve kinsey did add this and it is something that is on survival and he has demonstrated this to me and a few other players but the plans did not go ahead probalby due to kinsey being off on break??
      10. Better crates, or better stuff
      Crates need to be updated better stuff currently the prizes are poor yes a beacon in a epic key is a good thing to get maybe a few of them changed support.
      11. /sellhand
      Support also adding /sellall command this could be for ranks only maybe?
      12. Expand world border
      I would like to see the world boarder expanded but i think not too much but support for this
      13. Probably enable mobs again, but that might increase a little bit lag (I think so)
      support cuttently i have alot of farms are are deamed useless for example a guardian farm it doesnt work because no mob are being spawned. This does need to be re-enabled.
      14. Add more spawners like other mobs, hostile and not hostile
      support there should be more spawners added
      15. Add /ej again
      would be handy to have like in old survival
      16. /fly probably just for God rank + or only titan (the fly thing only allowed in claims so people won't abuse it)
      again personaly this kind of defeates the purpose of survival /fly can be op and it wouldnt be survival would it?? if fly was added in claims what happens if u are up in the air and go out of your claim u would fall and die? no support for /fly​

One of my suggestions would be sell chests currents in the survival release post there was a mentioning of Sell Chests "Sell wands and Sell chests!" maybe considering adding them so players can earn there a way to getting them.
      https://www.mineverse.com/threads/survival-reset-26-05-2020-3pm-est.155694/

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
    10. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Support ^

11. jessdum

jessdum Active Member

lowkey hate to admit drops right ;-; support

12. TAT

TAT Active Member

suppport

13. amped9988

amped9988 Active Member

Add buycraft for survival!

Also Support :D

14. savagebomber

savagebomber Active Member

I would not add buycraft for survival as Kinsey has kept this game mode not p2w and this would be unfair to players who have worked for things. look what happened to space prison when keys were added

15. Drop

Drop Experienced Member

Would be awesome thank you!

Thank you for your opinnion :)

Flying probably wont be added anyways as everyone said it defeats the purpose of survival, besides that i mentioned that those quests like craft two beacons or killing the wither should be removed because since mobs dont spawn anymore its impossible to do them.

Thank you Sab, for your opinnion it means alot :D

Thank you sav for your comment i aprecciate it, so much and thanks for the help to make this happen we hope most of the suggestions get added and the errors fixed! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2020
    16. Pillow

Pillow Active Member

Support just not for 1 & 16

17. Toheedprff786

Toheedprff786 Experienced Member

Yeah. I'll support this.

18. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

Support except for /fly

19. Rainingnights

Rainingnights Established Member

Support Bc y not

20. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Support for all but disabling mob stacking and /fly.
      Hostile mobs should stack, passives shouldn’t.
      No /fly but disable fall damage in claimed land using a command.