x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Survival Mod Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Br3asticles, Oct 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Br3asticles

Br3asticles Established Member

Your in-game name: Br3asticles
      What timezone are you in? MTN
      What country do you live in? U.S.
      What languages do you speak? Enslish, Latin, and Google Translate
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Nividia Screen Capture
      Why do you think you should become a mod? I'm pretty chill with people. I give warnings. I'm on a lot.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? 5-12 hrs sometime 24 on weekends.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? A month or so.
      What punishments have you received in the last 9 months? (Forums & In-game) One ban after I accidentally activated a autoclicker. One mute for trash talking someone when I thought it was an anarchy server(I found it from looking up anarchy server on google didn't see an official anarchy server so I assumed it was survival)
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes in a few personal discord servers mc servers and other game servers.

2. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.