x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Survival survival Crop hopper

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dustyf@ll, Jun 4, 2022.

1. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

recently ive noticed that the crophopper worth 80k on shop can crop hop onmy one small chunk and would like to suggest a boost to a whole column it collects just like skyblock/skyblock.net i dont think its a issue or hassle to inflation due to crops are not really expensive in the market so i think its a Great idea to boost the crop hopper Thanks for reading :D

2. bobalatte

bobalatte Retired Administrator Discord Leader Premium

The crop hoppers on Skyblock work the exact same on Mineverse. When placed in a chunk, they are able to harvest all the crops in the chunk (also depends on the crop hopper level). I don't get what you mean by column because the crop hopper should be able to harvest everything in the chunk it's placed, but there are known bugs with it and staff are aware and it should be fixed eventually. The price could be lowered a bit tho.. it's a bit too $$$

3. Dustyf@ll

skyblock and survival crop hoppers are different due to the latest skyblock update they harvest to the minimum to maximum y level where as survival it harvests only one chunk im sorry if my wording is off but i want to push survival to have the same beneficial farm as skyblock having one crop hopper to collect up to the maximum y level

4. Dustyf@ll

nudgeing this post

5. Megann

Megann Established Member

On crew's other server, Economy Skyblock, the crop hoppers can be placed anywhere in the chunk and they collect crops from the whole chunk. It doesn't matter where the cropper is placed.
      I've not explored Croppers yet on survival but it would be pretty cool if they worked the same:>