x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Kit PvP Suggestions for new KitPvP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sedt, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Sedt

Sedt Active Member

-----

Add Teams for kitpvp with upgradeable features

-----

Having a new map with the ability to /warp oldspawn for OG players

-----

cooldown for other players to pick up items from a kill

-----

Harder to get p4 (grinding in another way than killing other players. Maybe some type of envoys or killing mobs with spawners in spawn) This will make it easier for non ranked players to compete with the players in p4 instead of them having to ask them for their kit or killing them.

-----

Little P2W

-----

Playerlevels & playerpoints

-----

KOTHS

RESET

Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
    2. SPlRIT

SPlRIT Active Member

Support, please revive Kitpvp it was the most alive server we’ve had and the funnest by far. Dont give up on it!

3. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

Elaborate?

:eyes:

Why?

Previously P4 was easy to get if you were a donor because (utilizing memory) I think /kit god was p2 & /kit titan was p3, then all you needed to do was vote or get exp another way and use the anvils, farm kits, etc.
      It won't be this way as we're doing away with p2w entirely.

No p2w

If by "playerlevels" you mean, like, an overall "level" a player has (picturing a number above someone's name for instance) then I think that's a rather cool idea.
      By "playerpoints" do you mean some kind of currency? Searched it up and found this plugin PlayerPoints | SpigotMC.
      Not sure what needs we'd have for an alternate currency unless it were some kind of points you'd get from voter crates & unlock some other stuff with. Which, is I suppose not too bad of an idea. We'd probably incorporate this concept in some way or another as we'll need rewards for voting, leveling up, etc. Open to more ideas on that.

I think @rent brought up this idea a bit ago which I do really like.

Thanks for the suggestions. Ideally kit & op are going to be built & based on what players want, so I do really appreciate your feedback.

4. Sedt

Sedt Active Member

I made a post about it in 2021 HERE It shows the "features" im talking about this was for OPPvP tho but it could be used for both. I'm not too sure about this one myself tho for the start of the new release. This may make new players when they see big groups of people. But this could wait later on or have a playerlimits in groups.

This would reduce cleaning maybe using the one who does the most damage can have 5seconds to take items

That sounds great with the no p2w! But will making a unique way of getting loot be considered? Such as going around the map farming "airdrops/envoys" maybe.

The one you found looks more like a replacement for /balance
      What i mean by this is not taking away /balance but making a diffrent currency you can get from voting that can be used for name prefixes and on a server i used to play on they used it for kill effects and the permission to have a playervault. Their using it for players to buy kits too I can show you screenshots in discord of what i mean if you want me to. Grandson#0001

Yea i would really LOVE to see koths for loot.

I'm not sure if everything i said make sense or if i replid to everything but yea i will continue to make suggestions for all gamemodes :)

5. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Yeah if we can create a plugin where KOTHS are automatically started every now and then instead of setting up and hosting them manually it would allow players to not depend on staff to setup a whole event for a KOTH. Players can choose to team up for KOTHS around the maps and if they capture it within the set time period they get rewards that can be redeemed with /redeem or something incase their inventory is full. It's like a classic HCF KOTH plugin which tons of players in the PVP community still enjoy to this day. If you want anymore info on how they work just lemme know

6. Olieee

Olieee Established Member Premium

No support. make a new map dont use the old one. and don't remove the kits there should be a little p2w, you should atleast get p3 iron in kit Titan. if you make it like prison with no kits and no good items in crates it going to be bad since in my opinion if you spend money for crates or already have a rank you should have a little bit of an advantage thats a part of the market. noone going to be mad about p3 iron kit when you can get diamond if you play alot. p2w is good to have a little bit of

7. Sedt

Sedt Active Member

hey Olieee i would agree WITH you if the server wouldnt be at the playerbase State it currently is at but noobcrew is trying to attract new players since a lot of the Old players quit. What i suggest is having No p2w in the start Then move on to the kit you Said. And you are the First person i’ve seen not wanting the Old map back. just look at how the current “new map” went.

• Agree Agree x 1
    8. ProdBrodie

ProdBrodie Active Member

Sadly, The time has come for kitpvp and oppvp in general. Everyone's grown up and living a life. I mean considering I work 2 jobs and have a lot going on, I dont see myself getting on very often but I also don't think many people will be logging on to consistently play.

9. Sedt

Sedt Active Member

New players will come.

10. Olieee

Olieee Established Member Premium

Support, I think that using the old map is the wrong way to go. I think that the new players and some og players would like a diffrent map.
      I would like a more open map to make it feel bigger and i think the current and the old ones feels to small.
      Make a new map with water in middle to make a use of depth strider enchant. Also add the rainbow thing that you could pvp in.
      Make a new one with some old aspects. with the ability to use /warp oldspawn the og players who wants to go back can.

11. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

The thing is, we tried multiple maps and they did not work and granted a lot of people actually enjoyed the last one as did I even though I was primarily an OP player. I personally feel like having the old map back would bring back nostalgia as well as older players along with the feeling of playing on such an iconic but basic map. I would like to see maybe some additions on the old map though to where it's recognisable but not completely the same because let's the honest the old map was too basic.

In my opinion, having the choice to go back to the old map using /warp oldspawn isn't the most beneficial command as players just tend to play on the map they spawn in on and when that was a thing players only used to to abuse the Strength 2 affect that was lingering around the Spawn Point.

We are open to suggestions however that was my personal opinion on the map side of things. It's nice seeing some old players coming back with suggestions, keep them coming! :embarrassed:

12. OOFMAN

OOFMAN Member

agree and support:)

13. dune

dune Active Member

I wonder how I didn't see this ;-; Rip to all the ppl who spent money for p2w. Guess they had their fun. Interested in seeing what you guys put out for us and if it'll disappoint or make the playerbase happy.

14. OOFMAN

OOFMAN Member

yea rip. but i am sure that they were happy, so dont worry:)

15. Sedt

Sedt Active Member

bump we want kitpvp back

16. dopee

dopee Moderator Moderator

Il support aswell:hugs: