x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Kit PvP Stacking sets

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Toad, Oct 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

So OpPvP and KitPvP recently got an update where you can stack sets. Stacking a set costs $10 on OpPvP and 5$ on KitPvP (I think). I thought this idea was awesome and really helpful so I went straight to KitPvP only for it not to work. I was wondering why it didn't work and I shortly realized that it had to all be the same enchantment. For example: if I wanted to stack a Protection IV Unbreaking 3 DepthStrider 3 boots with Protection IV helmet, chestplate, and leggings I would be unable to because the boots are a different enchant than the armor. This feature is rendered useless for KitPvP because nobody uses plain Protection IV sets without DepthStrider or Unbreaking. The only thing I might see useful in the slightest would be stacking Kit Titan sets to combine to make Protection IV. If this command was able to stack sets of different enchantments on each piece of armor that would be 100x better because I could store up to 270 sets on my titan accounts. If this were to be implemented I think it should cost $20-30 to stack one set on KitPvP. I know you're probably thinking I'm out of my mind but It's reasonable. You could store like 45 sets in your PV but it would have to come at a large price because instead of only being able to store 12 sets in one PV you could store 45 sets in one PV which would be OP if it was cheap.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    2. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Support, like you said nobody has just plain p4 armor and it's stupid that you can't stack the entire set if you have depth strider or unbreaking.

3. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

idk if i can un suggest a suggestion but now that there is a duper on kitpvp i dont want this anymore

4. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

I can lock the thread if you like?

5. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

yeah lock it

6. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

Thread locked on request.
      If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.