x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Survival squirth0le69 scam remastered[Lack of Evidence]

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Dustyf@ll, Jul 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

Use this forum to report a player for breaking any rule. Please include:
      1. Your ingame name: Dustyfall aka (Blue) due to /nick
      2. The offender's exact ingame name: Squirth0le69
      3. A description of what rule they broke/how they broke it: chat deal scam
      4. Evidence/full screenshots:
      NOTES: i uploaded on yt cause my files are to big so don't mind the scuffness. in the video the first picture noted the time it is screenshotted before the second screenshot and the story behind it was i explained to them what a crophopper collects but they didn't believe me so so the second screenshot is the bet agreement on his side of 4 legendary keys. the last photo shown in the video is the screenshot of the crophopper misplaced wrong and the screenshot time was before everything escalated. the hopper is misplaced due to the fact that the crop hopper in the below the blue horizontal line so it doesnt collect the chunk above. for it to collect the chunk above it is needed to move one more block up. in conclusion i won the bet and this player has not given me 4 leg keys thats why i request a ban. if the evidence is insufficient i request a server chat log check.
      - Please make sure your name is shown in the evidence via scoreboard/chat
      - You cannot report on behalf of other players

2. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Hi, unfortunately we require video evidence of the actual deal that is taking place, not video evidence of screenshots taken. We do not accept screenshots as evidence regarding scams and deals as it's not sufficient enough. I know this sucks but we always urge players to record when they are doing a deal so I'm sorry about that.

Thank you for the report.
      Unfortunately the evidence provided is insufficient.
      Should you gain more evidence in the future, do not hesitate to report this player(s) again.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.