x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Not Implemented Splash Health Pots

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dune, Feb 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. dune

dune Active Member

Op Pvp is a god apple game mode. There should be no reason why there is splash health pots on op pvp. It's serves no purpose.

• No Support No Support x 8
    2. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

did you die to somebody that potted lol...

3. dune

dune Active Member

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just support my suggestion to remove it D:

4. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

Well, I agree with you somewhat, but splash pots on opppvp only serve to be used when your gapple effect is off, and you're too low on hp and don't have enough time to pop a super gap, so you splash health potions instead. I honestly wouldn't mind if they got rid of them because I don't use them, but a chunk of the player base on oppvp does.

5. SmogX

SmogX Legendary Youtuber Premium

I think splash pots are there to help
      People who cannot heal them self quickly, everyone can use them so NO Support

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
    6. mcfly35

mcfly35 Established Member

DO not support at all, they are used for "rares" kinda. there not that rare but they are decent

7. Egg

Egg Established Member

No support. Like Skpye said, they do serve the purpose for when you have no super gap effects anymore and need to heal quickly.

8. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

no support lol people barley use pots but there's not need to remove them

9. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

They're just another piece of utility to be used to help you when pvping. There's no reason for them to be removed.

10. sisicow

sisicow Experienced Member

No support at all, did u get bullied by a pot pvper? Can’t be removing stuff from the game that everyone can use. You could’ve been the guy who was smarter to bring health pots to be the one surviving.

11. dune

dune Active Member

I mean its just logic I don't see why oppvp would need pots when its legit overpowered pvp? If someone wanted potpvp that's what kitpvp is for. Also, is it really being a matter of being smart? Elite ranks and up can heal themselves and most people I know are above elite. If people below elite cant handle not being able to heal themselves, I feel kitpvp would be the more logical game mode to play considering there are many ways you can heal yourself without requiring a rank. Thanks for your input tho!

12. sisicow

sisicow Experienced Member

Definitely not agreeing with what you're saying. I used to play oppvp and I have 3 hps in my hotbar all the time, the hps is not just an effective way of getting health back it's a feature that allows u to outsmart someone and lure them to pearl towards u without Gapple on? It's legit a tactic. And what you're saying the "no ranked people" shouldn't have any way of countering the /heals that everyone walks around? Also, macros that a lot of people do. The hps actually make it less unfair for the people who don't actually have a way to heal or for the people who don't want to heal?

13. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

LMAO

i think removing items from the game will not benefit the economy of op or the gameplay. the more things to buy and use, the merrier. plus, i don't think this item "serves no purpose", it's apart of the game. i see no valid reason why it should be removed.

14. dune

dune Active Member

Rares? You get splash heal pots on oppvp from your kits.

Ok. You may have a point, however, in most cases since I'm a titan and I go out to pvp and invsee several players looking for whoever has a sword of value worth killing for. Sometimes people ask me to 1v1 them with no gap and sometimes I ask them but when I can clearly see health pots in their inventory when we are supposed to be going low and I tell them to remove the health pots they often times don't and it's kinda annoying. I'm ok with dying to a health potter I'm rich as hell but like you don't really need a health pot to win fights. Players could casually pearl away and gap or pearl away, bow boost, and gap(This is something no ranks can do). I see it happen many times. Also, I've experienced players carry sometimes over 5 sometimes over 10 health pots while going low with a rank that allows them to /heal at any time. To be honest, the way I kinda see it is, people using heal pots while fully knowing they are off their gap makes 0 sense when the common thing to do is to just eat another gap?. Most of the time(To address the non ranked players), the non ranked players are probably alts. It's rare to see a casual decent pvper knowing how to bow boost carrying a loadout with or without speeds with a 30, 35, or 40. Damn this reply kinda long but all I'm tryna say is a small suggestion, the world won't end if this isn't implemented.

The economy is already massively ruined and I would 100% not be surprised if it got reset sooner or later. Maybe saying it serves no purpose is an overstatement but it isn't really needed is probably better wordage.

Yeah, like I wouldn't really be affected if it stayed or not but idk up too the admins/owner. ;/

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2021
    15. boba

boba Retired Administrator Premium

Not harming anyone if we keep it and it's going to be used as a buffer items for some kits and crates. Seeing how most people also don't support this suggestion, unlikely we'll be removing them.

16. Malik Shahid

Malik Shahid Established Member

No one ever used potions in hvh as potions can't be dropped consistantly and you can just use auto gapple. Are you doing alright over there? There is literally no reason to remove them.

17. boba

boba Retired Administrator Premium

Thank you for submitting your suggestion. We have decided that we will not be implementing this suggestion.

Should you have any more suggestions or feedback for how we may improve the network, please feel free to create another thread.

Thread moved to archives.

Regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.