x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Prison Space Prison Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jumpysha, Dec 10, 2020.

?

Support Or No Support?

1. Support

92.9%
    2. No Support

7.1%
    1. Jumpysha

Jumpysha Experienced Member

Hey everyone! Being a daily space prison player, I had a few suggestions to improve the gameplay. The day space was released, I remember seeing the tab list being full and nowadays it's lucky for it to even get to 10 players. I personally know and believe that this is due to Space Prison being more hardcore than average OP Prisons. Here are a few ideas that I personally believe would make Space better.

Remove Death from crates
      When you pay for a galactic key, the last thing you want is for you to die and lose everything. Hence death should simply be removed from crates. It's useless.

Add a use for XP

Continuing from crates, you can get XP from it with no use for it except for being on /leaderboard . Perhaps XP can be used to, and tied to my next point which is...

Money Printers
      Money printers are useless right now, they give you 1bil, if you buy a 350bil one, per hour. You barely make money when you're online. Perhaps adding a gui where you can insert xp into your money printer and it makes money faster might help them be useful.

More uses for E-tokens & /daily
      E-tokens are essentially useless if you have a pic over level 400. Perhaps raising the limit to 800 will allows us to put some use for them. You also only get a single etoken from /daily so perhaps changing those rewards to maybe a stardust or a vote key randomly or even a pic if you're super lucky might make it more useful.

PVP in mines should be optional - Perhaps a command to enable or disable it.
      Great, you get to a mine with PVP with your galactic pic which you just got from the crates and wait what's this? You died? Oh well too bad back to starter pic we go, hope you enjoy death a 100 more times while you keep on losing all your items. I personally know players who this happened to and have quit space cause no one wants to spend real money on something only to lose it. Perhaps adding a command to enable personal combat might be helpful.

Rewards for mining
      An idea a player had was that every 10k blocks we mine, we could get a gift or a crate which we can open and it gives items which aren't possible to get in normal vote crates. Items such as different pics which are better than voting pics can be super rare or a coal money generator would be great in a special mining crate!

Buying from shops doesn't work
      As title says, buying from shops doesn't work unless you do /p flag set use 68 which well, being honest, most players will have trouble doing even though it's just a command.

Fix /plot auto
      Super simple, when you do /plot auto while having under 500mil, it says you need 100bil, which was the old price, just need to fix that.

Donators get virtually nothing.
      The only reason I bought God was so I could get some perks on Space Prison but wait, there's not much useful there. A few ideas that I got from the community were
      • More plots for Donators
      • Donator Mines
      • Kits if someone does want to PVP
      • Kits with vote keys so at least there's a chance for better things.
      • Fly in Mines for ranks - Except the PVP mines of course.
      Not all of them have to be incorporated but it'll at least be better.

Voteparty
      Voteparty gives everyone diamond and emerald blocks which are virtually useless in the amounts you get. Perhaps mixing a few things such as more stardust or a higher chance for different keys not including vote keys would make people vote more.

Making rankup easier
      The last idea on this list is making rankup easier. This is OP Prison not HARDCORE Prison. It takes days to rankup from even one mine. Do you know why no one has prestiged yet? It's because no one wants to spend 2 more months mining hours everyday. Trust me I'm S and i've been playing daily from day one around 1-2 hours each day. This isn't only my opinion either, it's the whole communities. If you expect us to prestidge, you need to make rankup's easier.

That's all I have for now but I'd love to hear more suggestions. OP Prison on MV is really close to my heart and I want it to prosper but without the right implementations being added, it'll stay pretty much "dead" like right now.

Thank you! :D

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    2. XXRANG3R

XXRANG3R Active Member

Couldn't have said it better myself! I fully support your suggestions, and would love to see them implemented.

3. Jumpysha

Thank you!

4. gianni024

gianni024 Well-Known Member

Support!

5. Jumpysha

Thank you!

6. Tonya

Tonya Well-Known Member

Great suggestions! Support

7. Jumpysha

Thank you!

8. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Full support, amazing suggestions!

9. Jumpysha

Thank you!!

10. iAintGonTry

iAintGonTry Active Member

support, maybe i'll start playing again if some of these things are implemented

11. Jumpysha

Thank you!

12. Andrew475

Andrew475 Well-Known Member Premium

Support to everything!

13. Jumpysha

Thank you guys!

14. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

Support, although I see the fun and the gambling aspect of this being in the crates, I just find it a pain the butt.
      YES PLEASE! Either make op items purchasable with levels or enchantable op items, literally anything. The possibilities here are countless and I'd love to see something done with them.
      And you like can only make money from it if you're online and/or like near the printer? Don't know if it's still like that but, I think it should be constantly making money so that even after you've not been online for a day, you have a reason to log on because you know there's money waiting for you. Support.
      Possibly even more enchantment options for the pickaxe or even armor/sword/axe enchantments with them too would even up the value of E-tokens. Also support to the variety of /daily, I think that could be fun. Or adding like a streak so every week if you've collected your /daily every day you get something extra. Would just be another thing to drive a player to log on every day.
      I wanted to be on board with the PvP mines but I'm just not. I completely agree. Make it optional.
      Obvious support. Didn't know this was an issue but should be fixed.
      I agree with you here, donators do have nothing on space prison. I'm neutral to the extra plot idea, I think maybe that should be a prestige perk. No support to donator mines. Support to a pvp kit. Support to kits with vote keys. No support to the fly in mines for donors, if anything again I'd say make that a prestige perk. Donors could also get more cosmetic options, like the option to decorate your space helmet or make it a different dyed glass with certain ranks getting different access to different colors. There are a good bit of possibilities. I would try and come up with more if anyone was interested in ideas :eyes:
      I do think the emerald/diamond blocks from the vote party rewards should remain for various reasons.
      1. It is something to sell for a profit as a new player
      2. It fills up your inventory when afking for vote parties which will incline you to check your game more to clean out your inventory and possibly entice someone into playing.
      3. It's a part of opprison we've always had, the annoying diamond and emerald blocks
      4. Lower ranked players can sell to higher players, spicing up the economy
      5. It gives you blocks to use on your plot if you don't wanna buy any yet.
      Amen, this needs to happen to save the gamemode or revive it.

Anyways support, great thread great suggestions.

@Noobcrew read through my post and see what you think :cigar:

15. boba

boba Retired Administrator Premium

Support!

16. Jumpysha

I can totally see your points and wouldn't mind if they were used/implemented instead of mine! Thank you for the great suggestions!

Thank you!

17. Jumpysha

18. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

support. you and clarity said lots v well

19. djryan

djryan Legendary Member Premium

i suggest we remove space prison and return normal prison so no support

20. Jumpysha

Thank you!

Please dont ruin this thread with something thats not even related. You're free to make make another suggestions thread to bring back normal prison. I hope you understand and hope you can leave your negativity about something you dont even play at the door next time before commenting :) Feel free to delete your comment or remove your opinion from the poll.

21. Jumpysha