x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Skyblock Some sort of automatic selling.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Vill, Jun 17, 2021.

Tags:
    1. Vill

Vill Established Member

It gets really tiring to sell pumpkins, cactus, melon, etc in the late game when your farm makes a lot. Some sort of hopper/chest that sells items automatically would be nice to not make it as boring/repetetive. The price doesn't matter, heck, make it cost 1M, and put a selling limit on it. I personally don't care, as long as there is something to make life easier. Since you arent allowed to have macros to automate stuff an autosell feature would be superb and with the new crop hoppers it's a good feature to go beside it.

Thats just my opinion though. :p

2. Greencube5000

Greencube5000 Established Member

I agree, had to make a profit farm so others will sell my pumpkins sell hopper would be great. Also can they increase the limit on hoppers now. Since they added the new crop hoppers or do not make the crop hoppers count toward the limit.
      Thanks,
      Greencube5000

3. DestinytheHunter

DestinytheHunter Established Member

i do agree on this, i think it would be better to help with the selling of items or maybe make it so you can sell other items to make more fun farms!

4. Vill

Vill Established Member

I know that there aren't a lot of us skyblockers left but it would make our life easier.

5. Brendunce

Brendunce Active Member

Support, in survival there are sell wands where you can just click the chest with it and it sells everything inside, they should include that in skyblock too, I don't see anything wrong with it. Obviously you'd have to get them from crates since they're pretty useful but otherwise it would make sense for something like that to be in skyblock as the economy revolves around selling from farms, just like in survival.