x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • NA SniffMyToes Re-Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by SniffMyToes, Jun 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

ayyyye ty pink. pls come back ;( <3

2. Deivid0ze

Deivid0ze Well-Known Member

Support

I've seen you multiple times on the server back when you were moderator and I think you did pretty well.

3. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Thank you for the support! I'd like to think I did well. <3

4. Jonkeh1337

Jonkeh1337 Active Member

Support really Think you will be a great moderator

5. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Thank you for the support!

Edit: Thank you @NQ6 for the support! It is very much appreciated. <3

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
    6. Purge

Purge Boss Member

I recall you mentioned in your leaving letter how you dislike MC as a game which was the sole reason you left the staff team. Do you enjoy the game enough now to be a mod again? I've seen you online just recently 1 or 2 times. And you are already applying for staff once again.

Let's not forget if you got staff again this would be your third time. In my opinion I think this is a little excessive. Don't forget when you're a staff you have the option take long breaks and come back! At the moment I feel like you'd not be a good staff because you'd just leave again.

I dislike a personality of yours sometimes you can be toxic and start flame wars. I remember as a staff you remained distant.

7. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

I did dislike MC as a game, that is true. However, that was definitely not the sole reason I left, as explained in further detail in the beginning of my application. I disliked being a moderator of the server at the time I left because there was no one to moderate. 20 players spread throughout a server leaves a mod with very little to do. Also, I've been extremely active the past few days and semi-active throughout the past few months. It's not like I just returned to be fair. You can see through my reports that there are segments of reports ever since I left the staff team. I've also seen you online OpPvp way more than "1 or 2 times". I see you nearly every single time I log on.

It's understandable why you think that. However, I don't think me being an ex-staff member is something that is wrong. If anything, it gives me previous experience (even with some members that are currently still on the staff team). Seeing as I don't have any other games to play and have been given a lot of free time due to real world circumstances, I can say that I will not be leaving any time soon. I did take the option of taking a break, but I felt as if being an inactive staff member for a long period of time is something that shouldn't be done. I knew that I'd be able to re-apply in the future if the situation would ever get better, and it did.

I don't know what you mean by "remained distant" as a staff member. I tried to be involved with the community and the staff team as much as I could. As for the toxic and start flame wars, yeah, I've definitely done that before.

8. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Thank you Cwes <3. It’s nearly 1:30 A.M. so I really should be going to bed now lol

9. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

Support. Very nice guy, also was a good mod

10. NoodleToes

NoodleToes Experienced Member

Support. I've seen you on OP and Skywars a lot recently. Would be a great staff member with also a lot of experience from what I have heard.;)

11. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Thank you both very much for your support. <3

12. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Active Member

support, you seem like a nice enough guy :D

13. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Thank you my guy :)

Edit: Thank you @Alana for the support! <3

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    14. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

that’s a phat no i’m changing to no support

jk u have my full support u seem rly nice

15. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Thank you for the support! I'm changing to no support as well.

(Editing this in instead of double posting) Thank you @VertalX for reconsidering your rating. Your support means a lot! It was nice to talk to you in-game. <3

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    16. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

17. Arararagi

Arararagi Kokorowatari

Most of us were cringy children when we were 13. You cannot blame yourself for that. It was just who you are. Thank God there's something called "puberty" which allows a personality shift for better or for worse. I deeply hope it's the latter in this case.

As a disclaimer, I don't know you, and I haven't played in ages, so my opinion is purely based on the application above.

The time you say you've spent on the server and the report history suggest, that you're an active person with a strong understanding for justice.
      Now, the most important thing is, not to give in to the pressure on the [MOD]-tag. That is something that has led to my failure. As you have been mod before, I believe, that things like these shouldn't concern anybody, since you're very likely used to it already.
      In my opnion, using hack clients as a moderator isn't necessarily a bad thing. It can often help to identify players with certain perks a hack client offers. Though it is very important, that the power, which is granted with the hack client isn't abused and used against other players.

Consider these points above as a positive feedback and a support. Good luck.

18. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Agreed. I'd like to think (and I definitely hope) that I am a better person now than I was 3 years ago.

I'm definitely applying much moreso for the responsibilites of the role than the tag itself. The cheery high I used to get when I applied more than 2 years ago has definitely worn off. And I also agree that my previous usage of hacked clients isn't completely a negative. It definitely taught me a lot about what to look out for and the knowledge is being used in a useful way now.

Thank you very much! <3 I hope to see you around the forums and in-game :)

19. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

Support : )

20. SniffMyToes

SniffMyToes Boss Member

Thank you very much for your support! :)

21. Cotner

Cotner Well-Known Member

Yessir. SUpport

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.