x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Skyblock Skyblock Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aly, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

[​IMG]
      Hey! This is a list of the Skyblock suggestions that I think should be implemented to the gamemode. Skyblock is one of Mineverse's least updated gamemodes, although it used to be packed with players in the past. Despite it's lack of updates, there are still new players joining Skyblock and implementing these suggestions will help the gamemode return to it's glory days.
      Before anyone says it, I know there's an extremely low chance that any of these will be implemented, considering Crew has a separate server that's completely based on Skyblock.

Ability to change where visitors spawn
      Skyblock.net has a feature where players can change the locations of where other players spawn on their island when they visit using the command /sethome. I don't see why this shouldn't be implemented as it is already added on our sister server. Currently, the /sethome command isn't really useful and is only used as a second /home command [/sethome makes it so you use /homes instead of /home]

° ♡ ₒ ♡ °

Add /movebedrock back
      Back in September-ish, Crew added a command /movebedrock which allowed players to move their island's bedrock. I'm not sure why this was removed, but it'd be nice for it to be added back again.

° ♡ ₒ ♡ °

Add a passive and hostile mob warp
      When new players join, the first thing they'll need is food, which can't really be easily accessed. Skyblock.net has a warp for passive mobs, and food can be obtained from there along with a challenge (llama riding). Almost every Skyblock server has one of these, I don't see any harm of adding them. As for the hostile mob warp, it can be a good way for new players to gain money and obtain shulkers (currently no way to obtain them apart from buying them and maybe from mob arena?)

° ♡ ₒ ♡ °

MVChat
      Currently the Skyblock's MVChat words consist of global MVChat words and words from SpacePrison. It doesn't make sense for the Skyblock gamemode to have MVChat words from a Prison gamemode. Instead, replace them with Skyblock-related words (pumpkin, mobarena, shop, generator, shulker, etc.)

° ♡ ₒ ♡ °

Add more /shop items
      Around the October of last year, Crew added a bunch of new items to the shop and no kidding it was probably one of the biggest updates in Skyblock that year (apart from the hopper one). The two items that I think should be added to the shop are saddles and name tags. The only other way to obtain those are by fishing, and honestly it is kind of boring doing it alone.

° ♡ ₒ ♡ °

Broadcasts
      A bunch of things can be broadcasted to help new players like how to create a new island, what /ads does, advertising the mob arena, how to visit other players' islands, using /daily to get $500 and so on. Mineverse Skyblock barely has any broadcasts, and so far i've seen none at all.

° ♡ ₒ ♡ °

/heal other players
      Allow Titans to heal other players. This can help new players if they need food and can't get any, plus it's not very overpowered as long as there's a cooldown.

° ♡ ₒ ♡ °

Other suggestions to check out
      The reason why this thread is so short is because a lot of things have already been suggested. I recommend checking out these suggestions if you haven't yet. All credit goes to the original writers of the threads - if you'd like for me to remove or even add yours, feel free to message me about it!
      Add /ec to skyblock

Sell Wands

Mob Arena Suggestions / Bugs
      Change the crate rewards
      Achievements / Challenges
      Let us drop and auction sand

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    2. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

SUPPORT
      Also, I think they got to fix the currency on skyblock the sell to buy ratio is so much of a crazy difference. Example, if I wanted to buy a stack of 64 pumpkins I think it's 800 bucks, but if I wanted to sell a stack it's like 24 bucks.

3. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

There's not much I can suggest to fix the economy at the moment, but regardless thank you for the support!

4. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

bumping

5. Justin

Justin justin Premium

Support

- as for the /sethome command: it exists just doesn’t work. i’ve created a bug report on it a couple weeks ago so hopefully that will be patched

6. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

I'm not sure whether or not it's bugged or it's supposed to be different from how .net does it, but you can go to it using /homes. It's been like this for quite a while already, if it was a bug I don't see why barely anyone has said anything about it.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
    7. boba

boba Retired Administrator Premium

Support for all of these!!

8. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

thank u

bumping

9. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

As somone from .net who has experience with warp hostile, passive, and /movebedrock, I can say warp hostile and passive (mostly passive) are really beneficial for inexperienced players. warp hostile is great for players for all types of experience. Some items that are not normally obtainable on skyblock can be harvested there. The most common item farmed at warp hostile are shulkers. Though Im not sure if shulkers will be added to this warp hostile or not.

I can't say for the other commands as I have never played skyblock here :)

support!

10. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

I didn't even know you guys had shulkers there, thank you for your input on that - i've edited it into the suggestion. I believe it should as there isn't really a good way to obtain them apart from purchase. If there's any other mobs that you can think of that should be added, let me know and i'll add it to the thread!

Thank you for your support!

11. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

support - I think skyblock really needs a bit of a revamp. it's quite fun to play but it's been forgotten about slightly. I like these ideas, and I also think skyblock could stand to have a few more cosmetics added to the gamemode such as the ability for titans to /nick / change their prefix colour (just a thought as i've seen a few of these kinds of suggestions and I feel skyblock would be the best place to have them) :cat:

12. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

I don't think Crew wants players to be able to change their prefix color due to the chat being too messy, and I personally agree with him, but I don't see a problem with /nick as long as you're not able to use format codes on it. I used to be against it because I originally thought that it would be too difficult to create reports, but since Skywars does fine with it, I don't see an issue with it. Thank you for the support regardless.

I agree that there should be more fun cosmetics to the gamemode as well (commands like /rename, etc.) but I don't see Crew adding those anytime soon.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    13. eunice

eunice Experienced Member

i love these ideas, support <3

14. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

thank u eunice :goo: <3

15. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

We have that on .net and we don't have an issue with that. It is fine long as it is easy to read (some format codes like &k and &m are not avaliable for use as nick)

16. ecb1005

ecb1005 Well-Known Member

Support

17. CodBucket

CodBucket Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Premium

Support from me. I really like the idea of having a warp for all types of mobs.

18. Ref

Ref Active Member

As soon as i saw /sethome i knew this would be a good one.

Support.

19. benji

benji Well-Known Member

Support!