x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Forums Server Restart/Refresh

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Phaxtom, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Phaxtom

Phaxtom Active Member

I just want to get everyone's opinion on an entire server reset? op,skybloc,survival etc. I think it would refresh the entire server and possibly bring new life to it? just a thought let me know what you think

2. ecb1005

ecb1005 Well-Known Member

Assuming I understand what this is saying correctly, no. There is too much on creative, skyblock, and survival that matters to old players. And it would really suck for all of that to be lost. Besides, I don't really see how it would do anything to revive the server.

3. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

i dont like the thought of reseting due to the fact that players still play as of right now farming stuff still and to have it just developed and just clean makes. what we are currently doing quite useless and quite time consuming to restart again at the same time the revival is frankly not going to happen cause there are many other servers that have the same what mineverse offers at the same time theres not much collaborations with anyone or anything upon this point to do anything about how empty it is.

4. ecb1005

ecb1005 Well-Known Member

I don't think it's fair to say a revival can't happen. The problems that caused the servers inactivity are very fixable. I just think solutions like "reset everything" are kind of missing the point.

5. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

im not saying it cant happen its just unlikey to happen due to the fact theres other options and mineverse hasnt brought anything new to the "competitive" nature of other new ideas and staff have mellowed out

6. ZombiePunkGirl

ZombiePunkGirl Experienced Member

I'm fine with a restart of skyblock or the whole server for that matter. I know others :kissingheart: that have a lot invested wont, i totally understand. Something has to change.

I feel like i'm playing creative within skyblock right now. I have enough $$ and there is no challenge.

Starting over might be a good thing, as we'll all struggle while we help each other out. :smile:

Most of the top players aren't even on. At least unlock all abandoned islands so we can at least buy/sell from old shops.

7. Phaxtom

Phaxtom Active Member

:)

8. Brendunce

Brendunce Active Member

Personally, I can't speak for any server other than survival, but I don't think resetting survival is what it needs. It would only decrease player count since everyone would have to start all over again. What it needs is fixing the issues that people have with the gamemode. I want to at some point make a suggestion with all the ones I believe would improve the gamemode and in turn, bring people back, but seeing how the last update to survival was in like August 2020 I doubt anything would get done.

9. Itaaaaaa

Itaaaaaa Experienced Member

Resetting creative certainly would not make older players very happy. Lots of us have old plots that we've made with friends we've since lost. I would hate to have the remnants of those memories disappear.

10. IamLambda

IamLambda Established Member

ratio

11. ZombiePunkGirl

ZombiePunkGirl Experienced Member

Can you please move skyblock to your dedicated server (skyblock.net), put some effort into it or drop it. I'm tired of a site that is down, you're doing a disservice to the community.

12. Olieee

Olieee Established Member Premium

1 put some effort into the gamemodes
      2 reset opppvp and make a new spawn or something
      3 remove the latest kitpvpmap
      4 infection and parkour update
      5 add opprison
      6 bring back the old survival map /survival2

13. OOFMAN

OOFMAN Member

okkkk...

agree with olieee btw