x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Creative Basics Schematic Save

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AaronMH, Mar 6, 2020.

1. AaronMH

AaronMH Established Member

I think you could definitely improve on the permissions with world edit. When you have access to the world edit tool you are unable to do a Schematic Save or Download despite there being a TIP saying to use //Download.
      By having Schematic Saves enabled to those who have access to world edit will allow for player that have created large project to then save their work by doing a Schematic save this will then allow them to clear their plot without them losing everything forever. From a community standpoint I believe it will be greatly well received by players. I myself have started building a large project on my Plot unbeknownst that I wouldn't be able to save it in anyway at all.
      I hope you consider this to being an addition to the World Edit tool and not something to be locked behind permissions. :blush:

2. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

yes pls //download is needed

3. Vem

Vem Experienced Member

Support, Just a great improvement to the Creative gamemode which allows people to do more with their plot in general.

4. HotProtato

HotProtato Active Member

Neutral. Great idea, it will just add to the lag though. The priority should be resolving all issues that decrease creative's TPS. With very few players online, the TPS isn't 20 even with all the limitations there are.