x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Skyblock Scammer and hopper /client using[Lack of Evidence]

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Dustyf@ll, Nov 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

Use this forum to report a player for breaking any rule. Please include:
      1. Your ingame name: DustyFall
      2. The offender's exact ingame name: bubble_pop065
      3. A description of what rule they broke/how they broke it: scaming and bhop/cilent/some jump thing
      4. Evidence/full screenshots: ,
      NOTES:
      - Please make sure your name is shown in the evidence via scoreboard/chat
      - You cannot report on behalf of other players

2. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

for the first clip, there's a glass block behind the player who probably just put something down on their space bar to keep jumping. oh and there's a jump boost beacon on that island as shown on the top right-hand side of your screen by the "rabbit" icon
      for the second clip, there's a jump boost in the lobby for all players if I'm not mistaken. hacking is allowed in lobby's as far as I'm aware
      edit: I'm not 100% sure but if there's an automated pumpkin farm and your island is unlocked and someone epearls into the collection system then it isn't really scamming. the island owner can simply lock the island and blacklist said person from going back to his island
      ill leave this open for a day if you have any other questions/evi

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
    3. Dustyf@ll

this person has "left the server" so there might not be anymore evidence cause they have concluded they were hacking amongst other people later in the day. I don't think this is so serious and required anymore it is quite sad but life happens I'm sorry to have waisted your time and bless the person that left in their future endeavorers. note that this is "NOT" my island its Villmerts. My ign is Dustyfall and i have contacted villert and has patched the system, thanks. Also when you state your conclusions please watch your wording cause your comment of "hacking is allowed in lobby's as far as I'm aware" is quite alarming in which how did you basicly defended "not hacking" in the first video with all items and factors suggested not hacking. in kind regards DustyFall

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
    4. DeathAuras

ill have to double-check with a smod if hackings allowed in the lobby as i have a vague recollection of an old convo where it was.
      Also, I'm not defending anything the person did, I am simply stating what happened as far as I can tell. if he was indeed "bhopping" as your video title stated he'd be moving around much more rapidly instead of jumping on the spot, just a way for you to spot hackers in the future.
      Hidden Content:
      You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

5. Dustyf@ll

I am not arguing with you just concerned with the wording but thanks you can mark this as lack of evidence and lock it now thanks i hope this person will come back soon seeing they had a rank. Seeing you had a statement of needing more evidence theres none left and im sorry challenging the authority of your mod stats. in kind regards dustyfall. For your information hacking is allowed in the lobby i had other mods confirm in a previous report thanks.

6. DeathAuras

Thank you for the report.
      Unfortunately the evidence provided is insufficient.
      Should you gain more evidence in the future, do not hesitate to report this player(s) again.

Kind regards,
      The Staff

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.