x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Inactive robosmith10's Moderator Re-application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Robo, Aug 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Thank you!

2. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

I sometimes like to sugar coat things and this is one of those times. I honestly didn't used to like you, I never had a reason and that's not fair. I've learnt to actually take into account how much you actually do for this server and what a genuine person you really are. You're always giving such valuable opinions on important topics (infection for example) and you seem really mature for your age.

I'm not on or around much anymore but I've seen you on time to time, I've seen the 'Recent Threads' section on the forums filled with reports from you from various different gamemodes and that I love to see. I honestly think you re applying is long overdue and I'm happy enough to support you.

I really hope you get a chance to moderate on the server, mineverse will always be home to me and I know to a lot of others too regardless of it's current state. Best of luck robo and keep up the great work! :)

3. WhyteDuck

WhyteDuck Boss Member

Support , good luck have fun

4. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Thank you for the support rent, I actually understand where you're coming from when you say you used to not like me, and I feel like one of the reasons was because in the past I was often overly harsh on the staff team and the mods in particular when it wasn't really up to them to make a lot of the decisions. I'm happy to see that I've made a better impression since coming back though and hopefully I can help in improving the server.

Thank you!

5. NoLongerUsing

NoLongerUsing Experienced Member

I don't play anymore but support. Good luck to you man!

6. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Thanks for the support!

7. DeathAuras

DeathAuras Experienced Member

hell yeah full support

8. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Thanks Death <3

9. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

Bonjour, welcome to another one of my useless moderator applicant reviews.

Robo is a rather ancient Mineverse player, which does automatically make him more appealable to me as he knows the history of Mineverse, and furthermore how things have changed and evolved. I feel like this comes in handy as an overall knowledge tool regarding the server.

I feel like Robo is also fairly aware of how the server works, and what commands do what - all that good stuff.

I can't speak on your in-game activity as I primarily use discord and the forums on here, but I will say the ONE time I logged on to skyblock yesterday I did see you online, so there's that.

You are also active on the forums and discord, we love to see that. You uphold a pretty good attitude and persona regarding the server and the community. You have posted memes that have p!ssed staff off in the past, but in my opinion, those were harmless.

I honestly think if you're willing to be active in-game and across the other platforms obviously, you'll make a great moderator and addition to the staff team.

My only concern is that you'll be active for a month or so and lose interest and leave, which, even if so, I suppose isn't even the end of the world. It's happened numerous times, as we've witnessed, on this staff team. I would prefer to support you if I were more sure you wouldn't disappear (as you have in the past and just kinda came back for game-mode revivals). I don't blame you, though; and it is easy to lose the umph and drive you get after first being promoted.

Nonetheless...

Support from me, good luck.

10. Robo

Robo Well-Known Member

Thank you for your support! As for the concern about me going inactive after a while, because a lot of people have been jumping back in and out of Mineverse recently, and I don't really have any way to prove it other than saying I am planning on staying. Since I've been gone last year I've tried to make myself more known again before I applied in the past few months on forums and discord as well as in game which hopefully showed the community that I am dedicated to Mineverse.

I'm also open to all feedback on how I can improve with anything so if there's any criteria you'd like for me to meet better as a mod I have no problem doing that. Anyway, thank you again for your support.

11. Cotner

Cotner Well-Known Member

Support g

12. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

This application has gone more than 30 days inactive.
      If you wish to still apply for staff feel free to message a staff member and they can reopen this application for you.
      Thank you for applying for Mineverse.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.