x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global /report

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dune, Mar 24, 2021.

1. dune

dune Active Member

Self Explanatory. I know that mods get like little flags when a cheater is doing some hacker stuff but if there is a mod online, I feel like players should be able to /report (IGN) (Reason). Once the command is executed, the mod will be alerted that a player has reported another player, and the mod can instantly go to said player and do whatever they need to do. The reason why I'm making this is that most legit players get kicked by the anti-cheat. When the legit players get kicked, the mods get a message in chat saying they got kicked but they are never watched by that same moderator. A mod can see 2 players get kicked, one being a cheater and one legit, and wouldn't spectate either of them for sus activity because they think it was false kicks. This is what makes this feature great! Anti-cheat lets them know they were kicked and /report lets them know that the player needs to be watched. Please reply I want to see your thoughts!

2. SmogX

SmogX Legendary Youtuber Premium

Big Support, I don't know why didn't we tought about that before !

3. Pitato

Pitato Active Member

Hello.
      This has been suggested numerous times in the past and I believe the primary complexations this brings forth is spamming moderators and false reports. In theory this would be great and I used to support this idea until an individual brought those complications up. Until an alternative or improvements are made, I am neutral for this as I would like to see this implemented with no annoyance soon.

4. whatupRJ

whatupRJ Experienced Member

The mods don't respond when you ask for help in game about half the time, hold them accountable by supporting this plugin.

5. SmogX

SmogX Legendary Youtuber Premium

I totally understand your opinion but I don't think most people won't troll with this pluggin. Someone could already troll a staff by using the private msg commande so it wouldn't change alot.

6. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

Support- the report doesn’t even need to be them 100% cheating, it can tell us that we need to watch them. If no staff are online, or a more in-depth report is required, they can do it on the forums.

my idea of what staff could see
      [Gamemode] [player was reported by [player] for [reason]

there must be a 2 min cooldown so that the command isn’t abused / spammed

7. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

Support for this ^^

May I also add that many people rely on the current anticheat to deal with hackers. As staff we get logs but obviously we all know the anticheat isn't the greatest so it's not fully reliable. I think that having the ability to use /report gives online staff a higher and more reliable chance of catching cheaters, especially closet cheaters.

8. Ref

Ref Active Member

Support.

I agree with what Porky & Rent said.

9. dune

dune Active Member

Bumping.
      This suggestion is valid and you can't tell me otherwise.
      Also, sorry if this is advertising idk I'm just proving a point, hypixel has /wdr which gets the anti cheat to watch a player so I mean if hypixel has something for their players why not here.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2021
    10. Brendunce

Brendunce Active Member

Support, this would definitely make it a lot easier on the staff and would allow for bans to happen faster. It would be a win for everyone (except hackers).

11. Random

Random Legendary Member Premium

^^
      Support. I think it would be a more discreet way to get the attention of a moderator about someone possibly hacking without saying so in the chat (which we all know leads to them turning them off)