x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Remove SM0GX's Youtuber Rank

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Rizekk, Feb 16, 2021.

?

Should He Have His Rank Removed?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
      45.0%
    2. No

11 vote(s)
      55.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Rizekk

Rizekk Active Member

SM0GX is one of the only Youtuber ranks on the server and prior to the last week, I thought he was a really nice guy who had the intention of just playing the game. But recently, he hasn't shown any positive characteristics. Not only does he consistently target people who aren't the best at the game and have no edge on him, he also has a history of being very toxic. Sm0g is supposed to bring people to our server but from the looks of it, he's driving people further away. His videos aren't the best of quality and they're quite boring.
      He teams up with cheaters and he targets the little guys. He is toxic and does not deserve a rank where he's supposed to be looked up to by the new players.
      If you guys want to do what's best you can go ahead and remove his rank, but I will allow people to comment their thoughts as well.

His views and content are also not the best. He gets less views than I did while making ASMR. And his content is mainly other languages while this server is American based and I doubt people from EU servers will enjoy joining this server at 200+ ping.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
    2. dizoh

dizoh Active Member

bruh i accidentally clicked no how do i change it

I meant to put that He should have his rank removed

3. Rizekk

Rizekk Active Member

just fixed it, you can change your vote now

4. IceTheDonut

IceTheDonut Active Member

Support. He appears to be very toxic in game. I do not think a professional youtuber should be this toxic.

5. Rizekk

Rizekk Active Member

yeah unfortunately that's the truth.

6. 0_Inzanity

0_Inzanity Experienced Member

100% SUPPORT

Nothing is more annoying have a Youtuber who should be recording but he teams up with blatant cheaters. He is a very toxic person. He Dies on the gamemode OP pvp and just loses it. Youtubers like this on the server disgust me. I don't know any other youtubers either. personally have more or have none and especially NOT him.

7. Rizekk

Rizekk Active Member

I appreciate the response man, don't think someone like him should have a rank that holds that much weight on the servers image.

8. HarveyLockey

HarveyLockey Established Member

SM0GZX should have his YouTube rank removed, he is really toxic, and doesn't fight fairly at all.

9. AnthonyLEEEEEE

AnthonyLEEEEEE Established Member

He is so unbelivbly toxic and m's all the time. SUPPORT

10. Rizekk

Rizekk Active Member

yeah especially when his videos are mainly pvp videos I feel like someone who can't fight fairly and isn't nice to new players shouldn't that rank.

11. IceTheDonut

IceTheDonut Active Member

Completely true, he always 3v1s people or gets healed by other players multiple times, never a fair 1v1.

12. Rizekk

Rizekk Active Member

thanks for the reply

13. Rizekk

Rizekk Active Member

Yeah his videos are all just for show he never fights fairly like in his videos, half of them are staged anyway.

14. HarveyLockey

HarveyLockey Established Member

If you go to the top above the main report under the votes it says 'change vote' .

15. Drop

Drop Experienced Member

Sm0g is a good Youtuber, and he has the rank because he does mineverse related videos, he might be killing "New people" Or "People that arent the best at the game", I Mean its a game and if they are there enjoying it, then it should be fine, you claim yourself as the best pvper in mineverse, which i think its not right, but going back to the main idea, Its just a game and Sm0g is playing it, when people join any game, they know that there might be someone better than them, you dont have to take care of them like a little flower, he does good minecraft videos, Same as Rent, Also i dont see you providing proof of Sm0g being toxic, his videos are good, and people enjoy them thats why he has the rank, Also you havent provided any proof that the players hes teamed up with are cheaters, and if he does, then it doesnt have to do anything with his rank, the players will get banned if they get caught cheating, ive seen him inviting his friends, and some people asking me if the Youtuber Sm0g was on, which i think people join the server because he plays it, so again, you do not have any proof that players leave because of him (Doesnt have to do anything with his rank or the position again).

Also your ASMR channel doesnt have to do anything with mineverse, so i dont know why are you stating something that doesnt even have to do anything with Minecraft.

16. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

What's wrong with targeting people? It's part of the game, you constantly target me whenever I even drop down on kitpvp so I'd say this is quite a hypocritical statement. People log on to fight, to pvp and have fun. If sm0g sees someone he doesn't necessarily know he is going to attack them, it's a common instinct within pvp and I also do that too along with anyone else who plays. His past history of being toxic doesn't matter, I have a history of being toxic too, loads of people have. From the time I've known Smog and talked to him, he's the most down to earth person I've ever met. Sure his activity as a youtuber does lack a bit, but that can be easily fixed, then again there are certain requirements and upload schedule you have to stick to and right now he is sticking to those requirements.
      How do you know Smog hasn't brought attention to Mineverse? Even if it's just a few players, there's a high chance people from his viewerbase have logged on Mineverse. There's no possible way you can know this. I personally think his videos are good quality, they're 108060fps, one of the best form of quality you can get especially for Minecraft videos. His renders alone are smooth and clean and his content is enjoyable to say the least.
      I can agree with this but it has nothing to do with the person he is and the personality he portrays on Mineverse.
      Everyone is toxic some time or another, including yourself and myself, I get toxicity can be bad in a way, but I really don't think it should be used against him because he can get heated sometimes when he dies to hackers and people who clean, that's just your typical reaction from a gamer.
      I think you're just salty no one wanted to support your youtuber application, there's nothing wrong with applying, but myself and clearly the rest of the community didn't think you were ready for the position.
      His views are good and his viewerbase is stable, maybe you're doing the wrong content, go back to ASMR if you're going to flex it.

I'd also like to say Smog's views are good enough, his last 2 videos were Mineverse videos and have gotten almost 200 views each in only a week
      [​IMG]

Not to mention all of his other videos (french ones I'm assuming) get more views because most of his viewerbase is french, again there's absolutely nothing wrong with that
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

There's many more where that came from. I suggest if you're going to start a hate thread about someone, you back every accusation up with proof.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
    17. Perc

Perc Active Member

lets not talk about how ur applying for youtuber then said you dont give a about the server

18. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

Personally I'm not active enough to have an opinion on this but from the times i've seen smog online he seemed chill and respectful. Then again like I said Im pretty inactive so I may have missed all the times he's been toxic like everyone here is saying.

19. SmogX

SmogX Legendary Youtuber Premium

First of all, im really shocked that you guys get that much mad because i 3v1 people or clean. I respect all the rules and i cannot team with everyone. I am playing the game and i play it how i like it. I really don't think a vote of my enemies on kitpvp would remove my rank but anyway. Im not a toxic person just want to be rich and i totally agree that i don't use some faire techniques somtimes but anyway.

The thing that i don't understand is that i totally admitted that i was toxic in the past like 1 year ago and i maded some mistakes but i never insulted anybody or got racist with no one like all of you keep calling me Frenchies, Stupid Canadian, Autist and more... It dosn't affect me but you guys are making a report of me for being "Toxic" when i have so many screenshots of you insulting me when you guys die mostly ...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2021
    20. Sedt

Sedt Active Member

I saw some people saying "he always 3v1s people or gets healed by other players" etc. but y'all... kitpvp is filled with people 2v1ing and tping in people while they are in a 1v1 I personally haven't experienced him doing either of those things and even if he did he isn't breaking the server rules by doing it. I think the people voting "yes" are people who got killed by smogx and is butthurt calm down folks stop crying it's a video game.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.