x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Implemented Remove Heal All

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Teeeb, Jun 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

My stance on this: is there a way to edit the way the command works, to prevent essentials from resetting effects?

2. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

Yeah you can disable it removing potion/beacon effects.

Just would also mean it would probably not stop you from burning say if you’re on fire? I’d have to check to be sure. I think it disables removing all external effects.

3. Porky

well why not do this if it's the sole issue? I think it's fine with the fire because if you heal you'll be at full health and fire can't kill you at full health, and if you're doing /heal in lava it's ineffective anyway because you'll just set on fire again

4. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

porky but it give you time to /home fast enough

5. Porky

I don't think you've read what I suggested here properly - I wish for the command to stay but to leave effects alone - this means that people do not lose desired effects and instead get their health and hunger replenished, which is desirable 99% of the time

6. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

This could be a good idea..

BUT... as @Megann said, it’s very annoying when you’re healed while trying to do one of the quests that requires you eat x amount of cakes/food. That quest is pretty much impossible if Titan’s are online.

I’d say remove that quest and any quest involving hunger. It’s just impossible to do at this point lol..

7. Porky

Alternatively only allow /feed to satisfy hunger and make /heal satisfy hearts

8. nymph

nymph Established Member

-No Support-

Unless titan's were to receive another command in replacement of /heal **.

(& I will personally stop healing all<3)

9. Teeeb

Teeeb Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Leader Discord Leader Competition Team

You do realize you will still be able to heal yourself if /heal ** is removed?

I am simply suggesting that we remove the ability that lets Titan’s heal all because it is constantly being maliciously abused.

10. nymph

nymph Established Member

I do realize that TITANS will still have the ability to /heal themselves & so will GODS.

Do you realize TITANS used to have so many more perks (commands). Which made the $100+ rank upgrade worth the money?
      The rank continues to lose it's value(s) over time, i suggest removing the quests which involve Eating items, Potions being used, ETC-

Again i do understand the frustration of being healed in-game, which is why i also suggested giving TITAN'S another command in replacement of the /heal all command.
      If TITAN'S we're to lose the ability to /heal all, they'd only have 2 extra perks compared to the GOD rank, wouldn't even be worth Upgrading to TITAN if the only extra perks you got we're an Extra PV on OPPvP / KitPvP & /Invsee, no way is that worth a $100 upgrade. (IMO)

(TITANS still want their money's worth).

11. Teeeb

I understand where you’re coming from :). Titan’s used to have a lot of perks :(, and /heal ** is the only perk exclusive to Titan’s. I just hate how the only perk that is exclusive to us is one that is maliciously abused to ruin other people’s gameplay.

12. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

It's always been like that. /heal got abused so hard over the years on Op PvP in the form of a macro. It's partially the reason it died. I'm sure we will come up with a good compromise in what to do with the command soon enough but this is starting to turn into a heated debate lol.

13. nymph

nymph Established Member

whos heated @ teeeb? i'll uppercut em. D:<

14. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

It's done.

I created a plugin that allows /heal | /heal <player> | /feed | /feed <player> but does not allow for either to be done to all players.
      The /heal & /feed reward in the crates has also been replaced with this.
      (Any players who previously obtained /heal or /feed from the crate will have to let me know for me to replace your permission, I can see all who've obtained it but haven't gone through and manually changed the permission for each player).

Please let me know if there are any issues with it.

(This will be applied next server reset)

Thanks.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.