x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Discord Regarding agent and her pet bee

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Chipemunk, Jan 24, 2021.

?

Do you like bees

1. Yes buzz

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No sir

1 vote(s)
      100.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Chipemunk

Chipemunk twink

We need to do something about agent’s auto react she woke up and she chose violence
      remove her bee and (remove her privileges?) maybe that’s a tad agressive but pls pls because i can’t even say anything without a bee popping up it’s so annoying
      #abortthebees

2. clxrity

clxrity dev Developer Premium

LMAO this thread is actually making me die.

But in all seriousness, we did never have any specifications as to how people can set their auto-reactions other than it just needed to be Sando Approved ™ as he is the one who manually goes in and sets them for users who are VIP+.

One thing I will say, it is quite annoying that the word itself doesn't need to stand alone for the auto-reaction to appear. So, typing ANYTHING with the word "bee" in it will give the bee reaction. I think we'll change this soon though so it's only the message "bee" it triggers on.

Nonetheless, lol, I see how it is annoying. Agent has literally taken over. If Sando sees fit we can possibly ask her to change it to something else and not let users use small basic words in the future.

I will inquire more about this.

3. Sando3

Sando3 Tom Holland Premium

Inquiry received

Funny thread made me giggle, but the autoreaction will stay. We will however change the autoreaction to trigger on "bee" only, just like most other autoreactions. When we add new autoreactions we usually like to make it sensitive so people notice the newly added autoreaction. After a month or so we usually change it like I said. The words "quert" and "tuber" are examples of this

Closing c;

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.