x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Survival Re-Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jessdum, Mar 17, 2021.

1. jessdum

jessdum Active Member

I've stated this before, but I'll do it again because I feel as if it wasn't taken into account by staff.

Before I start, I want to point out that this isn't criticizing the staff team, as I understand they've been very busy. I just believe this should be considered once again.

In order to make it easier for staff, I will limit the suggestions compared to my last suggestion.

1- Nether/End reset. Once again, it is very hard to now obtain an elytra unless you purchase one from /shop. Especially due to the fact that these dimensions are given borders compared to a normal minecraft world, I think a reset would be more enjoyable for players, or a border extension

2- Certain mob spawning. I understand that mobs stack and hostile mobs do not spawn in order to reduce lag. However, there are certain mobs that would be useful to players. I feel as if wither skeletons, at the least, should be added in order to obtain nether stars for beacons, which are very rare now within the survival community.

3- Music discs. I know that they're disabled due to lag once again, but if anything allow the upbeat discs to be obtained (chirp, stal, etc.) This would make hanging out a lot more fun and enjoyable.

My last suggestion would be to update/improve crate rewards, but this is minor compared to other complaints.

2. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

Support!!!!!!

3. kinsey_kid

kinsey_kid Developer Developer Premium

Music discs were disabled due to allowing players to crash other players.

4. jessdum

jessdum Active Member

Is there an alternative? like, I don't know, something like allowing players to recieve a jukebox that is modded to play a specific song, like chirp. No music discs, just coded in or something, if that's even possible lol. Like being able to receive a "chirp" juke box or a "stal" juke box from a crate and when a button is pressed the disc plays, without the player being able to hold a disc. Not sure if that's possible, just an idea

5. Brendunce

Brendunce Active Member

Support

6. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

Re-Support for this.