x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Proving i dont auto click/use reach

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by caydah, Jan 21, 2021.

1. caydah

caydah Established Member

Here is a yt video, with my Keystrokes, and Reach Counter.

• Like Like x 2
    2. Little_Dyno

Little_Dyno Experienced Member

That's Nasty.

• Like Like x 1
    3. 0_Inzanity

0_Inzanity Experienced Member

I Disagree. It is evident you get more then 3+ blocks on the Mineverse server. On both Accounts ( Aevl & Yuhna ) you have been accused and seen of getting an extreme amount of reach. You have been Screen shared by one of the individuals who play Mineverse too. You also applied to be staff. You have been banned for cheating too. Maybe on Lunar your legit but Mineverse I highly doubt it.

4. caydah

LMAO, your just going based off of hackusations, please talk to me when you have real proof. Oh, and when Aciding ss'd me, he said someone in the call is a Lunar Modder. He tried tricking me into admitting, because the "modder" wasnt an actual modder. All he found was a FAKE autoclicker from 2019 that never worked. Get real evidence pizanity. LOL

5. 0_Inzanity

Yes this level of maturity is why a staff position for you probably would never work. Like I stated above. Maybe on Lunar your legit but on Mineverse I highly doubt it. I stated my Opinion if you didn't want so much " Hate " you may as well never created a thread. Let me just add you have a brother who Cheats as well, was banned yesterday too? you were also banned in the past I am confused on what more I need to explain.

6. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

As much as I don't care about people proving they're legit (even tho I do it myself woops) I would suggest maybe recording a handcam exactly like this one on mineverse, when you're fighting everyone and upload it. Obviously I know you're banned right now but for future reference.

7. caydah

All im saying, is that in this situation, you need to learn how to stop whining. Maybe, you should consider the fact that my brother and I are better than you. Your the one who runs from us, so i'm not surprised. Maybe, if you've been playing for 6 years like i have, then you'd be better. So my final answer is, we dont cheat and you should get better !

Rent, i totally agree with you. Now that i fixed my OBS, and i have a chance of being unbanned because i've talked to higher-ups, this is a a VERY valid point.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2021
    8. 0_Inzanity

I Don't think your understanding the basic words I am typing.

Were you banned in the past for cheating yes or no?

Did your brother get banned Yesterday for cheating as well?

9. caydah

Pizanity. Back in June 2020, I was banned. 7 months later, I talked to Vem. Vem said to make an appeal. Clearly, I was unbanned which means the ban was false as I’ve stated before. Also, the recent ban of qpwa was false but he had 0 proof because staff doesn’t ss. I’m not supposed to be banned right now, but I am banned because they think I’m going to let qpwa on my account to ban evade. So, I shouldn’t be banned and I was false banned in summer.

10. GBGBGB13

GBGBGB13 Active Member

I'd Recommend for more maturity in your posts, It might help with selling the blatant lies in your video. It's about 4 blocks at 0:27 in your video. The Minecraft Wiki states that the Reach distance is 4 blocks vertically and horizontally. Mineverse is 3 blocks. Also you should not mock/ trash Moderators, as that MIGHT...... Ruin your Mod application.