x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Kit PvP Pickup filter plugin

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SmogX, Mar 17, 2021.

1. SmogX

SmogX Legendary Youtuber Premium

Hi everyone, for the 2 PVP game modes of mineverse, I think we should add a new pickup filter plugin. The reasons are that a lot of stuff that we don't want to take sometimes can flood our inventory for no reason. A pickup filter would let you choose what item you don't want to take on the floor. That would prevent people from cleaning because you would have more chance to take the stuff of your kill after a fight. I really think that could be a great idea so let me know by replying this post :)

2. dune

dune Active Member

You don't have a better chance of getting your loot after a kill if your inv is already filled up with pots tbh I see where you come from but just a bit too complicated (in my eyes) to be implemented. You should just get an army of your own so you never get cleaned tho ;p. Oh and oppvp doesn't need this even though this is a kit suggestion you said for the 2 pvp game modes on mineverse.

3. dune

dune Active Member

Also a funny thing is that, sometimes I see the same player who complain about getting cleaned are the same ones cleaning someone else ;p. Actually, yeh whatever I'll just say I have and if I haven't I'll prob delete this reply later.

4. SmogX

In my opinion the plugin should be on both server. Op for getting swords mainly and kitpvp for getting armor and sword.

5. SmogX

Bumppppp