x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Parkour Parkour server revamp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by HotProtato, Feb 8, 2020.

1. HotProtato

HotProtato Active Member

A recent suggestion gave me an idea. Remaster the parkour server. What I mean by this is give GUI support, fix the issue so you don't die and instead respawn at the beginning of the parkour. Add a levelling system, players can get exp by completing new parkours and earn a type of currency which can be used to unlock new parkour maps. Add seasonal parkour events that staff can manage. Show some level of activity in management for parkour and I'm sure the playerbase will return the same.

Oh also, some background buildings would be cool. Instead of just a random floating island thing, make it have some cool theme or something. It's too bland rn or we could just keep the network drowned in nostalgia lol

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2020
    2. JustExposed

JustExposed Experienced Member

support make some ez fixes simple commands don't even work
      it wont from parkour, but server will look better

3. HotProtato

HotProtato Active Member

But having broken functions is apart of the nostalgia lmao

4. Jichdt

Jichdt Active Member

Big support for this idea. When I'm bored on minverse, I sometimes go to parkour to play but that makes me even more bored. Parkour should have a fun theme to lighten the mood. Looking at the current state of parkour, it is clear that it is in desperate need of a change.

5. HotProtato

HotProtato Active Member

Freakin gimme the files and I'll fix the server up XD Hell even just the world would do

6. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

No support cus it just needs to have bugs fixed & more advertisement but maybe it should have more levels

7. HotProtato

HotProtato Active Member

So once all bugs are fixed, there's nothing that can possibly be improved?

8. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

I mean there can be more levels but it doesn’t require a revamp

9. HotProtato

HotProtato Active Member

So some scenery, rather than having a floating parkour cube thing, having a GUI to access parkour levels easier, having a leaderboard for the fastest time completion for each parkour, having goals and milestones to increase dopamine and endorphin being released (chemicals that make you happy) wouldn't make it more pleasant and fun to play? Note that these are features, not bugs that need fixing. Bugs that need fixing are things like signs not teleporting you or working right away, not being able to respawn and instead having to die or type a command whilst falling instead of automatically being teleported a block or two down.

Even if those are fixed, since they're courses that won't change (and considering there's not many of them), you're really better off just disbanding the server, add them into a no-fly, no speed/jump boost area in the lobby servers, synchronising parkour data. A revamp isn't required, even bug fixes aren't required or any sort of real effort if you want to put it that way lmao.