x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Oppvp /heal

Discussion in 'Rant Archive' started by Rileyyyyyyyy, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Rileyyyyyyyy

Rileyyyyyyyy Established Member

Oppvp isnt even playable anymore with titans being able to heal certain players being able to 4 shot people with a s40 and loosing loads of , its happend to me 9 times now in the past 2 days causing me to loose 3 sharp 40s and 2 sharp 35s and s30s and its just a ing joke.

Literally cannot fight a titan without being /healed and getting 4 shot its a piss take.

Im not saying remove /heal im just saying you need to remove heal all and being able to heal other players or like add where you can only be healed by a titan if they're on your friends list because then it will have some sort of control of being healed and not getting 4 shot every ing 5 mins

2. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

I know heal can be annoying but I don't feel like fighting somebody for 40 minutes to kill them if I can kill them in 5 minutes instead.

3. Skrown

Skrown Well-Known Member

Maybe showing who healed u would be better

• Like Like x 2
    4. Deivid0ze

Deivid0ze Well-Known Member

What difference would that make? It would just bring out more toxicity in the chat on the titan that has healed somebody, no improvement.

It's hard to decide on what to do with ranks and permissions when it comes to this. Titan isn't a cheap rank and I think they should have some benefits other ranks don't have. /Heal is an interesting topic though, it can be way too powerful when it comes to fighting players, but at the same time, it's difficult to make any changes for it, considering that Titan is the most expensive rank and it should have some benefits.

In my opinion, since OpPvP is all based around skill and the amount of money you have, why not just make OpPvP use the old SkyWars type of scheme. Where every rank gets certain balance kits. For example, /kit premium gives players 20$ bonus balance, /kit sponsor gives 30$ and so on. Remove all the abilities that can influence the skill part of the game such as /heal and people won't complain about healing others all the time.

One big thing that would happen because of those balance kits though, is that it would influence the servers economy by a lot, but this is OP pvp which means, everything has to be overpowered. Looking at other OP gamemodes, we can see huge prices on higher tier items, huge benefits for each higher tier item too. So why not make it like that on OpPvP? Run a full reset, so nobody couldn't sell the best items and make huge profits. Force the players to start grinding to get the better items. This will increase the amount of playtime a player has to put in to actually get rewarded instead of pointlessly running around and trying to kill someone. It would be beneficial both for the players skill and the fun on the server.

5. Mega_

Mega_ Boss Member

Out of all the features I bought Titan for /heal * is the only one left.

6. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

Mv should just get rid of /heal it's to overpowered especially on kitpvp. Many players have macros which make it hard to fight players.

7. SPlRIT

SPlRIT Active Member

This would defeat the whole purple of the titan rank. If they removed /heal all or /heal players titan wouldnt be a very good rank. It would legit just be god rank but with 2 more pvs.

8. Sedt

Sedt Active Member

i bought my rank because /heal, but i agree with u. I think alot of players without /heal would start playing kitpvp and increase the playerbase.