x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Nostalgia

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by PvP_Sausage, Jun 14, 2021.

Tags:
    1. PvP_Sausage

PvP_Sausage Experienced Member

Old IGN: PvP_Sausage
      You know how they say we go trough phases in our lifes and you go on since time dont stop?
      Thats where i believe we are now. I am scared to think to my self that this is the reason that the server is at it's current state...
      I joined Mineverse about 7-8 years ago and it became my spare time, this is where i spent my time after school because i loved it more that anything else. You have to admit if your reading this as a veteran that it husrts for a man to see a good chunk of it's childhood slowly fall apart like this...
      You had no idea you were making memories back then, but looking back, oh mann...

Remember that the server has always had it's same heart since start, and it's because we grow past it if we want it or not, it's just how it is and it actually kills me inside because you try so increadibly hard to enjoy it again, but you dont understand why it's not the same anymore.

It hits so hard when i see friends having kids, moving away and so on... I had so many friends back then, but now it's only me and a few left and we are slowly falling apart...
      I am not sure what to do anymore, but i am admitting i am sitting here crying writing this and hoping for some of the old players can come by and say hi, maybe tell me how they feel about it...

Just remember that just because we have grown past these good old days, dosent mean that we can't come back, but next time you come back, you may not be alone, you may bring a new member to the community.

I have a YouTube link to a old video and i hope it's okay to post. It's a voice comparison...

listen to the change of happiness, you can literally hear we had no worries and nothing else to think about but to how we should put this base together, but now? It's like my voice has changed to the way my feeling are... it's killing

Original video:
      Repost with my current voice:

thanks for reading, hope to see some of you old guys again, would be fantastic...