x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Survival New Survival Nerfed Ranks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CleverBasher, Jun 27, 2020.

?

new survival - nerf ranks or not?

1. nerfed (barely any commands)

3 vote(s)
      42.9%
    2. OP (loads of commands)

2 vote(s)
      28.6%
    3. somewhere in-between (some commands, but not too many)

2 vote(s)
      28.6%
    1. CleverBasher

CleverBasher Active Member

so, on the new survival all the ranks have been nerfed by a lot. this, i think, isnt a bad thing, but the amount that they have been nerfed (titan cant even /jump) is a little bit extreme. please consider providing all the ranks with a few more commands, because $250 U S for not even /jump is just too far. thanks in advance. :)

2. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

Neutral - /jump is good for going far distances, but I think the perks should be replaced with lots of other, good but not too op commands

3. Acceptation

Acceptation Boss Member Premium

Unpopular opinion: I actually liked the nerf.

Survival was way too OP in terms of commands and with this reset I feel like it is fair to everyone playing, rank or no rank. Although I can agree that high ranks do have a shortage of perks now, I would love to see more implemented as long as they are not too OP.

4. yehs

yehs Builder Builder

I agree.

Stuff like /jump I have no argument against it being added but other commands that are too OP should remain off the server.

5. OverLard

OverLard Active Member

Unpopular opinion: people bought the ranks to get perks on old survival and those perks still exist. It isn't anyone's fault it died out so the perks are no longer as useful, such is the nature of all goods.

I like the fact there is one game mode where the playing ground is almost even. On other game modes, ranks provide a huge boost that common players feel like they lack. The fact that titans get a full set of diamond armor every 24 hours still would make survival uneven as common players can never hope to have that many diamonds to do similar stuff.

6. GBGBGB13

GBGBGB13 Active Member

Support

7. sabrina

sabrina Discord Moderator Discord Moderator Premium

neutral. i think the commands such as /fly and /god were removed to avoid survival becoming too OP, which is a good thing. it's survival, not skyblock/creative.

however, I do think some commands such as /ej that were avaliable in the beginning should make a return, it was really useful and a good alternative to /jump or /fly without being too OP.