x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Need Help Dealing with a Friends Hacked Account

Discussion in 'Help' started by Br3asticles, Jan 5, 2021.

Tags:
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Br3asticles

Br3asticles Established Member

Hey I am making this thread for a friend who has been hacked and can not access any of her accounts. She asked me to make this since she knows I have a Mineverse forums account and since we have put lots of time into this server she just wants to be sure that she makes sure her account is safe from getting banned from the server.
      Here is her message:
      Hey I know this is a slightly weird request but I recently have had all my accounts and profiles hacked recently and I can no longer access pretty much any of my accounts. I was wondering if you could temporarily ban me while I work at gaining access to all my accounts again. I don't know who or why they have taken my accounts but I have put a lot of time and effort into this server and I want to make sure I don't get banned from this server. My in-game name is DPChestnut667

2. Atom

Atom Legendary Member

I think they would have to make a support ticket for that, Personally I don't think you can request an ingame ban. I know players have requested forums bans but.

3. CodBucket

CodBucket Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Premium

Unfortunately, we don't do ban requests. To help your friend get her accounts back she needs to contact Mojang for that. They'll need some extra info about the account and once provided to the Mojang rep she should get her account back. As I see no reason to keep this open this thread will now be closed.

Closing and moving to Archives.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.