x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Global More events

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dopee, Jun 21, 2022.

1. dopee

dopee Moderator Moderator

I suggest you guys try to make more events, challenges and games on the server. Because when these actions take place I can see that there are more people coming to join and it is a fun time for everyone. Please consider this ;)

2. boba

boba Retired Administrator Premium

It would be really fun if Crew could host drop parties on Survival & Skyblock! The Competition Team is doing their best to host and manage competitions and events, and the turnout and fun we had in our Spleef Competition was really good and we hope for turnouts like these in the future as it brings people together! I feel like having these competitions every once in a while is much better as it's something people can wait for and it is exciting. Would be nice for some new updates and for some more fun activities for members!

We also have plans for our Discord server... :worm:

3. rent

rent Tyler Moderator Premium

I feel like Survival and Skyblock are always getting favourited. Maybe start doing more events on the less populated servers, maybe some pvp events on KitPvP or OpPvP? With me being a PvP player and clearly prefer the pvp gamemodes. I think it's time to start reviving the other servers and events are a good way to start doing that.

4. dopee

I also think that we for sure could do more events on either OpPvp or KitPvp. This I have the feeling that would bring people that used to play OpPvp or KitPvp. And in the years I have played these two gamemodes, I'm sure that it has just been like 2-3 events.

5. rent

Yeah it will bring more players for sure. With it being summer almost as well, if we were to create a temporary duplicate of OP and reset it, same map, new features, different kits, and host an event (Red Rover, 1v1, 2v2s or any team events) to celebrate the new and improved reset of OP, I personally know this will bring back a bunch of more players. Sadly most people are just banned on Mineverse lol but for the ones that just stopped playing, they will come back. I could even use my channel which tons of people still watch to promote it too. So many ways we can get the server going again.

Not to mention Noobcrew has recently announced the changes to the Anticheat which from a PvPer POV, it’s pretty solid, sure few minor bugs but it’s a lot better than it was. I feel like we’re getting on the right track of bringing back OP, one of the biggest game modes.

6. dopee

And if you promote it with ur channel, I bet people will come and join, and maybe even stick to mine verse...

7. rent

Yeah for sure, I used to be youtuber on Mineverse so a lot of my audience was Mineverse based, haven't posted in months but I know if I was to live stream or something, could definitely get some people on.