x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Moderator application

Discussion in 'Archive' started by YOLO_SWAG_PROPVP, Apr 28, 2021.

Tags:
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. YOLO_SWAG_PROPVP

YOLO_SWAG_PROPVP Active Member

Quick summary if you're busy:

DO consider:

• How helpful is this player? I would really like to help on my favorite server, i want to help and ban pepole so theres no hackers/macroers on
      • How active is this player? im active every day more then 1,5 hours per day some times 1,5 hour some ttimes 4 -7 hours
      • Is this player mature? yes im mature im not a guy that says bad words
      • What's the players background? (Bans, warnings, so on) i have never get banned on mineverse as i remember and i dont think i have got an warnin eather
      • How experienced is this player? I think I am a very experienced person because I have had both courage, admin, deviloper but I feel that I was the best when I was a moderator which makes me want to apply as a moderator, I think I can get the server with you to evolve and become something big and I will not use my moderator rank for something not to do
      DON'T consider:
      • Is this player a donor? I have donated to your server I have bought supreme and ranks to other people and I have another account I have elite on
      • Is this player a good builder? (MODERATORS DON'T GET /GAMEMODE) jag är väl en sån där byggare jag kan ju bygga saker men jag vet inte om det blir lika snyggt som ni har gjort
      • Does this player give out lots of free stuff and enchants?I would never think of producing an s40 with my moderator rank and giving to someone else it is not ok behavior so I would never do so

2. Ref

Ref Active Member

3. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.