x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed mod apply

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Noah L, Oct 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Noah L

Noah L Active Member

Hi i have been trying to be mod for over 5 years now.
      Hi my ign is OnlySupreme.

The time zone i am in is Pacific NA
      i live in The united states.
      i speak fluent english and some spanish.
      i have medal for capturing and obs studios.
      i think i should become mod i have banned at least over 3 people in one day form watching out going down with bad armour and getting people banned for unfair play, and posting threads on them hacking with video proof.
      i some points i can be on the server all day in between classes and even during classes ill be on kit pvp and op pvp and sometimes skyblock.

I have been playing mineverse for about 6 years since the end of 2015 so around 5-6 years.

i haven't received any punishments in the last nine months because i dont auto click i dont macro and i dont do anything to make it unfair for my fellow gamers.

i don't meet all the requirements bc my posts and my threads get deleted bc im posting meme a lot.
      i had over 50 posts but they didn't get warned they just got deleted because they thought i was post grinding?

i have two factor set up, i've been on forums for over 5 years.
      i have both skype and discord :D.
      my discord tag is Supяêmê#8394.

i really hope i get accepted please read over this and not just say no because i don't have 50m posts any more. i have been wanting to become mod almost ever since i joined this server.
      and please people support me through this journey, i just want the game to be better and i don't want this server passing away. its my favorite server and i don't want it to die.

2. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Mineverse.
      Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
      Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.