x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • mineverse Gta

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mineverse Lover 50, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Mineverse Lover 50

Mineverse Lover 50 New Member

Intro paragraph; Whaddup yo my friends haha yup . :o_o:

So guys its me ... mineverse lover and yes ... i am here to suggest something super duper for many days and months which is to brign back Mineverse GTA .

Why: Back in the day i was playing that a bunch i think it will revive the server a bit haha not that its dead or anything its just not as many ppl as before u get me lol\ and i love gta that used to be on this server :cyclops::oppvp:

For anyone who doesnt know the gta that used to be on this server basically it was like opej world kinda and u go in and fight ppl and loot ok?

:brb:!

I have a confessio nto make... im a time traveller................. i came from the prime of this server and time travelled only to see that it wasnt how it was before.... takem y advice and bring back :turtle: GTA! Awesome. and u can do some modern take of it to make it more cool for the times u know haha :stig::stig::stig::stig::stig::sour::stig::stig::stig::stig::stig:

Conclusive: Yep thats it from me folks Haha:beaver::beaver::beaver::beaver:bruh moment as they say in 2023 lol (Im a time travellor so idk the lang of this time period much Hah ! Gotem)

Sub to these :discord::tiktok::instagram::twitch::twitter::youtube:
      Discordion folks its hte future of gaming L.O.L.

Remeber to leave a +SUPPORT! On my post. haha :blackeye::panda::panda::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky::wacky:L.M.FAO