x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Competition March - King of the Hill

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by i_am_youtuber, Mar 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

[​IMG]

Before we get into the details we'd like to congratulate Toad, Milandrah101, SPlRIT MerlsWizard IceTheDonut and TrooperSuper12 on winning last months Competition/Raffle. Janice will PM you with your prize.

~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Welcome to the March Competition. This month the Competition Team is a hosting a KOTH event.

We will be using a plugin made by our wonderful developer Swift to host the event. Your task will be to stay on the designated arena for as long as possible while defending yourself from your opponents.
      The player who has remained on the hill the longest wins.

You will be able to join the match using /koth join within 5 minutes before the match starts. When the match starts you will be teleported to the arena with your inventory removed and a set kit given to you, at the end of the match your previous inventory will be given back to you.
      (It is highly recommended that you clear your inventory before entering. As in the unlikely event of a server crash or if you leave and are unable to rejoin by the time the match ends, you may lose the items in your inventory)

There will be 3 rounds hosted on the OPPVP server, each round will be 10 minutes long. The first 2 rounds will take place on the 20th while the third will take place on the 27th A timetable has been provided below.

ROUND 1 | March 20th 3pmEST
      ROUND 2 | March 20th, 8pm EST
      ROUND 3 | March 27th, 3pm EST

[​IMG]
      Failure to follow these rules can result in disqualification.

Please refrain from arguing with any other participants. If you believe somebody is using a hacked client please message one of the competition team members.

Hacking during the event will result in a 31 day ban from the lobby.
      For this reason it is recommended that any participants record their POV.

Use common sense, any attempt to "cheat" the competition will result in disqualification.
      If unsure about anything please contact i_am_youtuber

[​IMG]

The top 3 winners from each round will receive their choice of a 25$, 15$, and 10$ coupon for the mineverse store, or 6 months of forums premium.

(NOTE | Only one prize will be given per player, if you win more than one event the prize will be given to the runner up)
      Do not reply to this thread unless it is a question related to the competition, all other replies will be deleted.

• Like Like x 6
      Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
    2. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

What will be the arena where this is hosted?

• Like Like x 1
    3. Skpye sir

Skpye sir Experienced Member

It's on oppvp, but I don't know where.

4. Toad

Toad Well-Known Member

I'm mainly wondering where

5. Aly

Aly Alchemist Premium

You will only be able to see the arena and where it will be during the KOTH events and you'll be able to connect to it using /koth join as stated in the thread.

6. i_am_youtuber

Congratulations to SmogX (1st place), Toad (2nd place), and Vans_MC (3rd place) on winning the first round of the KOTH event! Please PM Janice for your prize.

• Like Like x 1
    7. i_am_youtuber

Congratulations to imfatlol (1st place), Jonkeh1337 (2nd place), and challerodell (3rd place) on winning the second round of the KOTH event! Please PM @Janice for your prize.

• Like Like x 2
    8. i_am_youtuber

Congratulations to Voins9x9 (1st place), ProdBrodie (2nd place), and Fuzeh (3rd place) on winning the third and final round of the KOTH event! Please PM Janice for your prize.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.