x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Requirements Needed Manu's Moderator Application /2023

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Manu, Mar 18, 2023.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Manu

Manu Experienced Member

Your in-game name: Finted
      What timezone are you in? CET (UTC+01:00) and CEST (UTC+02:00)
      What country do you live in? Spain
      What languages do you speak? Dutch,English and Spanish.
      Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes, I have OBS, And NVDIA to record.
      Why do you think you should become a mod? First let me say I really enjoy the community that we have on Mineverse. I would like to be staff for many reasons. The main reason being that I think that someone who has played on your server for a long period of time would be better than someone who was a staff member from the get go. When you have experience talking to staff / interacting with staff members as a player you learn what to do and not do within reason so you do not piss people off. My experience with staff below the rank of Mod ( Adminstrator ) has been mostly been sub par because of their judgement. I feel as though if I were to become a mod. I would not be so "1 sided," and not assume the worst in every situation, as I have experienced trial mods have done in the past. I feel like I will be able to see things from the players perspective, which in the long run I feel will improve the interactions players have with lower level staff members.
      How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can spend up to 2-4 hours a day.
      How long have you been playing Mineverse? I've been playing Mineverse since 2015 but I've made my forum's account in 2017.
      What punishments have you received in the last 9 months? (Forums & In-game) I haven't received any kind of punishments in the past 9 months, But i've been banned from the mineverse Discord since 2020, i dont really remember the reason anymore.
      Do you have any past experience as a moderator? My past experience with being a staff member is very thorough. Ever since I was 16. I was doing servers with my friends. Granted most of them were small 10 player server, it still gives me that experience that some others don't have. A couple years ago me and my friend made an HCF server that got around 30 players. I was an admin on there but it quickly died as other ones started again. Once again that just gave me more experience on how to interact with people.
      Other stuff you might want to know: As I was saying how I had great interactions with staff. I also have had some bad ones. I will not mention the staff member as some people who read this may know who I'm talking about. please don't let that 1 interaction with that players dull my chances of being a staff member. I feel if I were to be accepted that my contribution would fit in well with the staff that we have already on this server.
      Thank you for your time. :smilingface::happy:

Do you meet all Mineverse's requirements for staff listed below? Yes/No Yes
      Do you have 25 Post Count? Yes
      Do you have Two Factor Authentication set up? Yes
      Have you had 2 Weeks registered on the Mineverse forums? Yes
      Do you have Skype and Discord for offline communication? Yes
      What is your Discord tag? Finted#0100

• Support Support x 1
      • No Support No Support x 1
    2. Boobalyboo

Boobalyboo Well-Known Member

no support there isnt anyone to moderate good luck chief

3. Olieee

Olieee Established Member Premium

Support, Impressive dedication! you are a very active player i see you online daily for many hours and you also care about the commmunity always helpful what more can you ask for in a mod. The amount of times you helped new players is alot of times. We are in need of more mods

Last edited: Mar 18, 2023
    4. i_am_youtuber

i_am_youtuber Administrator Administrator Head Moderator Competition Team

Thank you for applying to the moderator position, unfortunately to apply for moderator you must not be perm banned from any of our platforms. (In-Game, Forums, or Discord)

You may create an appeal for your discord account here. If you are unbanned notify one of our moderators or myself and we will re-open this.
      https://forums.mineverse.com/forums/discord-appeals.148/

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.