Infection make teaming bannable in infection?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by arrowflinger, Jun 28, 2020.

1. arrowflinger

arrowflinger Active Member

This will probably make alot of people upset, however I think it is best for the game. It is very hard to enjoy the game when people block your arrows or kill a survivior if a majority of the zombies are teamed with the last survivor! The idea may upset a few, but benifit the enjoyment of many

• No Support No Support x 6
    • Support Support x 2
  2. Disc

Disc Active Member

No Support, even if this rule were to be implemented I highly doubt players would follow it. Besides what punishment would the player be given if he is reported for teaming?

3. arrowflinger

I bet players would follow it if the punishment was backed up with a ban :)

4. Disc

Disc Active Member

Then how would it work?
    -> 1st offense - Kick
    -> 2nd offense - Warn
    -> 3rd offense - 1d ban
    ?
    In my humble opinion this wouldn't work out too well. But I do understand that it is stressful, especially when you are trying to grind levels. It has already happened to me countless times and it helped me become a better player if I can put it that way.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  5. arrowflinger

something like that perhaps and the fine details could be worked out to satisfy the playerbase but in my opinion many players I used to know play other minigames similar to this such as vampireZ on hypixel or
    death tag on mineplex or even infection on hypixel. They chose these game-modes over mineverses infection as teaming was alot less prevelent! I think that teaming drives away new players and if players enjoy the game enough they will abide by the new rules :).

6. Porky

Porky Moderator Moderator

No support, teaming has been part of the game for a while now and I don’t see that changing

7. Atom

Atom Well-Known Member

Teaming has always been apart of infection, it’s the reason why many people were able to make it to high prestiges.

8. Cwes

Cwes Moderator Moderator

No support, I feel as if not allowing any teaming to occur on Infection will be a lot different, not fun at all I mean it’s been part of the game for quite a long time. I feel teaming is fun, and I can tell loads of players are frustrated with this but totally I feel no one will really get to try and even follow the rules which isn’t to team on Infection.

9. arrowflinger

teaming in regaurds of surviviors teaming with other survivors is fine and infected zombies teaming with other zombies is fine but blocking arrows is not "fun" by any means and is toxic, or ignoring certain players and targeting others(plus its only fun for the teamers, not the people getting teamed up on

10. bittersweet

bittersweet Member

No support, teaming is just part of infection. There's no way of stoping this because there's always that bias when it comes down to your friend and another person.

11. amli

amli Well-Known Member

teaming was (and most likely always will be) a core part of the infection community, i don't think making it bannable would be a good idea

no support

12. WiiTarded

WiiTarded Experienced Member

people have made threads like these many times in the past and it never happened

no support

13. Scorv

Scorv Gaming Warlord Premium

There's too many variables and bypasses that makes this rule impossible/pointless to add.

14. arrowflinger

it does seem that way but hypixel has sucessfully made there infection gamemode anti teaming! and they have done it very well

15. Grayman

Grayman Experienced Member

16. Gang

Gang Experienced Member

SUPPORT I HATE ALL THE VRX IDIOTS TEAMING ON ME