x
  • IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    0 Players Online
  • Join our Discord!
    0 Users Online
  • Make Mineverse Great Again

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SuperMonkey333, Jan 18, 2022.

1. SuperMonkey333

SuperMonkey333 Active Member

1) Reset All Game modes (Players will come back with the chance to start fresh and no one has any advantages.)
      2) Unban all players (Increase popularity, no point i keeping banned when dead server)
      3) 6 game modes, never have a dead one, its unappealing. (Op,Kit,Skyblock,Survival,Parkour,Skyways)
      Thanks for your time
      I keep coming to this server ever few weeks and hoping to see it populated but its dead, depressing, noobcrew, janice, there is literally no point in not trying things, if you don't this server will fizzle down and completely die.

2. Dustyf@ll

Dustyf@ll Honorary Supporter Premium

1) in my opinion that idea of restarting is really terrible cause the people still left on here are still grinding and to reset all just means the remaining people on are just waisting their time and frankly would want to quit.
      2) Regarding of all players unbanned it wouldn't help the server when hackers come back and do the same thing over. Furthermore staff have addressed this before that an unban all is not happening. I would want to add reading your parentheses why hack in the first place and why did you have to go down that idiotic hacking path?
      3) I personally think thats a good idea and thats why mineverse has legacy servers now in the recent updates check it out! I also want to add infection on your list

3. Porky

Porky Senior Moderator Senior Moderator Competition Team

I would say some can be reset
      haha no

4. AxeGodGoku

AxeGodGoku Active Member

Reset wont do anything. The real solution is unban all, and a new OPPVP map. I can guarantee that would revive the server. On my life

5. Bananurz

Bananurz Retired Head-Mod

I would argue that unnecessary resets led to the max exodus of players in the first place (at least one of the reasons). No support.

6. dune

dune Active Member

Unban All? Hell no.
      Host multiple global polls (each poll being a gamemode) and you can either pick yes or no to reset it. Ur not allowed to state ur reasons(this is debateable) and you can change your vote. Either host all the poles at once and end it at the end of a certain month after starting it at the beginning or host a poll every month each a different gamemode same time rule.

With this we should be able to have hundreds of submissions and then Quertiss, Janice, and Noobcrew can all have a long discussion and should leave the discussion with either 2/3 yes or 2/3 no.

Note: This is just resetting not reset and implement suggestions we cross that bridge when we get there.